(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hi I have issue what is better??

1) High Armor on Armor+Helmet

or

2) Lighting Coil+Devoto`s Devotion

Atm I use 1300 ar Body and around 800 AR helmet - but I think about LC and DD as a change to be more tanky. Am I right or not?
In Game nick - Amarinho
Hi guys,

I'm back from some months of break, I want to take back my cycloner. I'm playing in std and already have a marauder cycloner.

The free fortify in the duelist ascendancy tree seems very good.

Does it worth it to take some times to lvl a duelist to take advantage of this ?

I already have a lot of stuff so leveling won't be a problem.

Thanks !

Last edited by partyboy79 on Mar 9, 2016, 7:21:51 AM
Hello guys

I am starting marauder axe cyclone and asking wich ascendancy class should i choose ? And should i follow current skilltree or wait for an update from you Lighty ??
Which chest would be BiS for a HC Duelist Champion, Kaom's Heart or Lightning Coil in terms of tankiness?
Passive skills tree links broken.
Hi, passive tree links for 2.2 are broken currently. Thanks for the guide btw, nice and detailed.
Not sure about helmet enchantments. Did a lot of runs today and all i got and could use somehow was:
+6% dmg per frenzy charge;
+20% inc warlords mark effect (not 30);
and currently i have this

So it can have different values or its just has been changed from 15% so its imposible to get higher roll?

Still ok with gloves/boots

btw tried null and void just for fun but suddenly liked it a lot for its pretty good survivability/dps bonuses (and dat sexy kills counter ofc :D), especially for large maps where you can get good streak (=free vaal gs). Not for standard, but with perandus price its worth to try imo :-)
ign: unstabelles
Last edited by PhillipBr on Mar 9, 2016, 6:41:50 PM
"
partyboy79 wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm back from some months of break, I want to take back my cycloner. I'm playing in std and already have a marauder cycloner.

The free fortify in the duelist ascendancy tree seems very good.

Does it worth it to take some times to lvl a duelist to take advantage of this ?

I already have a lot of stuff so leveling won't be a problem.

Thanks !

Worth? I'd say yes. Required? Of course not. Berserker provides a lot of damage, and Juggernaut is great defensively. Chieftain probably isn't going to have much in the way of returns, but might be fun to play with too.

Duelist-Champion is simply best tailored to the build. It provides a good mix of damage and survivability, while the free fortify allows for more diverse build options.
"
noober2111 wrote:
Hello guys

I am starting marauder axe cyclone and asking wich ascendancy class should i choose ? And should i follow current skilltree or wait for an update from you Lighty ??

Berserker for damage, Juggernaut for survivability. Both are good choices, though the move speed of Juggernaut is really nice for Cyclone until you get 30%+ movespeed through gear.
"
Morgot37 wrote:
Passive skills tree links broken.

"
Vascoe wrote:
Hi, passive tree links for 2.2 are broken currently. Thanks for the guide btw, nice and detailed.

He knows. Check one page back, I posted a link to the Duelist-Axe build (swap Axe nodes for Mace/Sword, no other changes). If starting as a Marauder, follow the same format, just swap the first few points to connect to the tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info