(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Tagmatar wrote:
Damn did you see the Berserk ascendancy class? possibility of going mana cyclone easely and a freaking OP damage boost =)

Choice between duelist and mara for ascendancy will be not so easy ^^

"
Jdahl22 wrote:
Mana cyclone is awsome right now anyway.So far I'm leaning towards duelist. I think.

BTW did anyone tried flicker with this build? I gave it a go without changing anything on my build/gear. I just replaced cwdt+flame golem+arctic breath+GMP with cyclone+fortify+MPD+Concentrated effect and used FLicker+melee splash+Multistrike+fortify+MPD+Increased area. Didnt even had to change the slots. I run a tier 7 map with no problems (gems were lvl 11 from vendor).

Mana is 100% viable at the moment thanks to cyclone no longer scaling its mana with levels. That being said I still feel that BM support gem is better and moreover the berserker ascendancy class seems lackluster when compared to slayer or champion. We will see how the final marauder class fairs compared to the powerhouse duelist classes.
LightyGaming.com
Bit curious about hypothermia gem.
You don"t talk about it in the 1st post and I wonder why.
(or maybe I didnt see it)
Hi Lighty,first of all ty for amazing build,finally i can easylly get thrue anoying bosses such as hi lvl marvel,piety and so on.Quick question for u,what do u think about using this chest armor?
Hello guys i'm kinda stuck on progression on my cycloner, i'm having alot of problems with resists and i'ts becouse of my jewellery/boots and gloves.
Anyone who has an upgrade?

My gear:
ign SanoSagara / KenshinBattousai
Would a lvl 1 cwdt-low level spell (like arctic breath)-curse on hit-lvl 20 curse be a good way to apply curses?
Last edited by Jdahl22 on Feb 1, 2016, 7:59:20 PM
"
Sanosuke wrote:
Hello guys i'm kinda stuck on progression on my cycloner, i'm having alot of problems with resists and i'ts becouse of my jewellery/boots and gloves.
Anyone who has an upgrade?

My gear:

Hi

I had the same issue like you and my solution for me was using an helm like this:

And now that i find better resist on my other item i come back to Devoto's devotion. Or you can find better glove belt and amu were you have very low rez.
I use diamond skin node that help to =)

Here my gear with this and diamond skin node i'm caped:

Hope it helped fly safe ;)
Last edited by Tagmatar on Feb 2, 2016, 9:35:45 AM
is worth using hatred+herald of ash+herald of ice (instead of artic armour)?
Finally 6 linked a disfavour (Bought a better roll one for quite cheap rather than rolling over mine). I had insane fusing luck in talisman (a 2 fuse staff, 5 fuse windripper and a couple of chests for a few hundred max) so thought I'd see if it transferred. Bought about 8ex worth of fuses and just spammed it, not even looking for 5ls. Hit it with about half left, so happy.

Anyway, back to the chest dilemma. Currently using a 6l belly, which I don't really need any more.
My options are

- Get a high armour rare with life and resists

- Keep the Belly. Maybe buy an unlinked top roll one.

- Use Kaoms, would need to lose blind on my vengeance setup, and would lose portal gem and the nice enhance link I have with it and blood rage. Wouldn't be legacy, and the only one I have I did stupidly vaal before adding quality! It does give me quite a chunk of life though.

- Use a legacy coil. Best defence wise, and I have a nice life roll one. But would need to lose the ming's heart, and get a pretty good ring to cap my lightning res. Would need to be really good to still keep me above ele weakness cap. This might be best done in conjunction with respec out of blood magic keystone. I'll try if I can find the right ring though.
Last edited by Carlovski on Feb 3, 2016, 7:38:34 PM
Hey Lighty I was looking at the passive tree and noticed it was out of date and a few things have changed sense you updated it last I wanted to know if you could change it when you get a chance. Also I recently decided to go with mana instead of blood magic I still use hatred / herald of ash but run cyclone off that 25% mana left at first I tried the mana flows and revelry passive nodes and it just didnt cut so instead I looked and noticed they added spirit void not to far from golems blood I tried that and it worked waaay beter it took 1 more passive point but was well worth it 5 passive points seems worth giving up vs using blood magic and loosing that gem slot. Thanks for the build and tell me what you think when you get a chance.
Nice job on the 6l, dont forget to quality ! Im partial to kaoms as the life is more important than links , res or armour

"
Carlovski wrote:
Finally 6 linked a disfavour (Bought a better roll one for quite cheap rather than rolling over mine). I had insane fusing luck in talisman (a 2 fuse staff, 5 fuse windripper and a couple of chests for a few hundred max) so thought I'd see if it transferred. Bought about 8ex worth of fuses and just spammed it, not even looking for 5ls. Hit it with about half left, so happy.

Anyway, back to the chest dilemma. Currently using a 6l belly, which I don't really need any more.
My options are
Last edited by faustian1 on Feb 3, 2016, 10:21:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info