(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Where can you get phase run? Is it a drop-only gem?

Vendor has it merciless act 4 not sure if it will be on act 4 all other difficulties

All difficulties have the same gem vendors just at slightly different levels based on your own.
LightyGaming.com
Currently lvl 85, clearing most maps without any issues (alching 75+), had a death on 78, would like to know what to upgrade next in my gear (would like to do Atziri soon).

Ignore the herald of ash and Hatred in my weapon and belly, those are just there for leveling sake at the moment, obviously don't intend those to be apart of my 6-link end game. I am using the Perandus due to the INT requirement and the DEX requirement I am struggling to meet. Would really like to know what part of my gear you think I should upgrade as soon as possible. Leveling up the faster attacks because I intend to put both of those onto my Cyclone and onto my Vaal Cyclone once I get those 6l'd, so ignore the boots as well. Can't even level up haste because of a lack of dex, so I was thinking about the Devotion.
Last edited by Concentrated32 on Jul 14, 2015, 9:54:46 PM
"
Currently lvl 85, clearing most maps without any issues (alching 75+), had a death on 78, would like to know what to upgrade next in my gear (would like to do Atziri soon).

Ignore the herald of ash and Hatred in my weapon and belly, those are just there for leveling sake at the moment, obviously don't intend those to be apart of my 6-link end game. I am using the Perandus due to the INT requirement and the DEX requirement I am struggling to meet. Would really like to know what part of my gear you think I should upgrade as soon as possible. Leveling up the faster attacks because I intend to put both of those onto my Cyclone and onto my Vaal Cyclone once I get those 6l'd, so ignore the boots as well. Can't even level up haste because of a lack of dex, so I was thinking about the Devotion.

@concentumor belt and neck are your weakest and devoto's devotion is great but fuck your helm is good right now. overall everything is good, you could multicraft flat phys and attack speed with elreon on your weapon but getting a 5l kaoms primacy may be better imo, due to culling strike alone. vaal cyclone x2 + inc aoe + lgon is good also
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
tyvar1 wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
whoops! Thought I fixed that, thanks for reminding me. Added the links for 5th & 6th socket and if you decide to drop life gain on hit faster attacks or added fire damage is best.

haha no worries ;) thank you for the answer!

I am so annoying but one more question. Haha sorry ;)

Why is it two Phase Run gems in the Mobility & Utility section?

Sorry once again for bothering you with a lot of questions.

Whoops again! Was supposed to be increased duration, thanks to your keen eyes for catching my little mistakes :D
haha :D Awesome thanks!
"
tyvar1 wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

Whoops again! Was supposed to be increased duration, thanks to your keen eyes for catching my little mistakes :D

haha :D Awesome thanks!

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 15, 2015, 3:15:31 AM
Slowly grinding myway through Tempest, not much luck on drops. going extreme high health went templar first now heading towards duelist tree.

Current tree. Havent settled on the specific type of 2hander yet.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMJlgthDc0UIBo4HM4nLytQMZ41kjkOOuE8BTwtTeNQR1nzXz9o8m87cql2f3aseA17jHzZfuCDX4PMhMSFUpBVl3meV6IAplepbqyqrY2vbK-ntfK3PsAawGbE9sauxtjPfti92WHkUeoY6wnvDu988B_yRfcy_gr-VP6P
"
badwilly wrote:
Slowly grinding myway through Tempest, not much luck on drops. going extreme high health went templar first now heading towards duelist tree.

Current tree. Havent settled on the specific type of 2hander yet.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMJlgthDc0UIBo4HM4nLytQMZ41kjkOOuE8BTwtTeNQR1nzXz9o8m87cql2f3aseA17jHzZfuCDX4PMhMSFUpBVl3meV6IAplepbqyqrY2vbK-ntfK3PsAawGbE9sauxtjPfti92WHkUeoY6wnvDu988B_yRfcy_gr-VP6P

Looks pretty life filled, maybe get Combat Stamina next for the regen. I added a hardcore variant for those interested. Kaoms primacy is super good and not to expensive in tempest at the moment. Axe variant is also the best by a small margin for 2h cyclone.
LightyGaming.com
the reall question is, where's that armour set from in your first post banner
"
Viese wrote:
the reall question is, where's that armour set from in your first post banner

http://berserk.wikia.com/wiki/Berserker_Armor

LightyGaming.com
Hey Lighty, i'm currently currently confused on what nodes to pick up next

Have stashed some exaxlts to get a new weapon soon. Gear:
Spoiler

I am not sold on the idea of getting all those extra nodes just to run haste. I will also swap out my bloodrage to a lower level one just to get rid of some dex on my gear and tree. Is the fortify wheel really worth it? What would you suggest getting for atziri runs?
Last edited by skoupidi on Jul 15, 2015, 1:07:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info