(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hello-hello!

First of all thank you for this build, I'm really enjoying being a wrecking ball. I have a rather unusual question. I'm trying to kill Atziri and her guardians. The vaal oversoul fight is pretty comfortable and I can take my time and not die. The same goes for the titty bitch and dual striker but when I go after the cycloner all the adds and the aids on the floor brings my fps down to about 8-10. So I just lag around in the pools of bleed and what not. I dunno, can someone playing on a potato relate and maybe share some experiences? Is there hope? :P

Cheers and take care!
Last edited by whyisitsofoggyoutside on Nov 21, 2015, 11:35:01 AM
Did a sweeper in Darkshrine inspired from your guide. Cheap and it works like a charm.

Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Hello-hello!

First of all thank you for this build, I'm really enjoying being a wrecking ball. I have a rather unusual question. I'm trying to kill Atziri and her guardians. The vaal oversoul fight is pretty comfortable and I can take my time and not die. The same goes for the titty bitch and dual striker but when I go after the cycloner all the adds and the aids on the floor brings my fps down to about 8-10. So I just lag around in the pools of bleed and what not. I dunno, can someone playing on a potato relate and maybe share some experiences? Is there hope? :P

Cheers and take care!

I often travel and take a 8 year old laptop with me and I get similar issues. I find that changing the window size to around 1080x720 and setting everything to low makes it a lot easier; albeit harder to see what the fucks happening. If your using Chrome make sure all your windows are closed as-well, Chrome rapes your ram and tanks your FPS.
LightyGaming.com
"
Did a sweeper in Darkshrine inspired from your guide. Cheap and it works like a charm.

Glad I inspired you and build looks good but for fuck sake master craft something on your gloves and weapon elemental damage on your belt! Also killing Oak/Krait on cruel as melee!?! Explain yourself young man! 8% attack speed or 16% phys is 1.5 Passive points easy!
LightyGaming.com
Cruel bandits: opportunity cost. As I take the mana leech wheel, I'm quite short on passives. I'd rather take a passive point to reach my goal sooner. I'll have Unyielding at lvl 89, then I'll probably take a bit more life and maybe finish with a 4th socket or the duelist frenzy charge (which will give me much more damage than Kraitryin/Oak bonus). Not even sure I'll go that far as this will bring me near lvl 95. It took me more than a year to reach such a level on my archer ;).

As for gloves and belt, yes I'll probably put wed on the belt, though I fear I'll go in another of my unlucky strikes with roll below 10 forever. Gloves and belt won't stay naked for long anyway.
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
"
Cruel bandits: opportunity cost. As I take the mana leech wheel, I'm quite short on passives. I'd rather take a passive point to reach my goal sooner. I'll have Unyielding at lvl 89, then I'll probably take a bit more life and maybe finish with a 4th socket or the duelist frenzy charge (which will give me much more damage than Kraitryin/Oak bonus). Not even sure I'll go that far as this will bring me near lvl 95. It took me more than a year to reach such a level on my archer ;).

As for gloves and belt, yes I'll probably put wed on the belt, though I fear I'll go in another of my unlucky strikes with roll below 10 forever. Gloves and belt won't stay naked for long anyway.

Haha okay fair enough; kudos for even running sweep off mana in the first place. Can always re-roll the wed until its 20-22 and flat phys/leech on gloves would fit nice.
LightyGaming.com
Last time I tried to reach 20+ WED on a belt, it cost me more than 10 tries. I have that much bad luck with master crafting (see also the armor with the perf low life roll ;))

As for running on mana, it goes well. But I'm almost at my speed limit with Blood Rage. I can run OOM if I party with a Haste user.
"
Last time I tried to reach 20+ WED on a belt, it cost me more than 10 tries. I have that much bad luck with master crafting (see also the armor with the perf low life roll ;))

As for running on mana, it goes well. But I'm almost at my speed limit with Blood Rage. I can run OOM if I party with a Haste user.

Have you been stacking mana gain on hit jewels or revelry node? May work better than leech since your running Multistrike.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Hello-hello!

Cheers and take care!

I often travel and take a 8 year old laptop with me and I get similar issues. I find that changing the window size to around 1080x720 and setting everything to low makes it a lot easier; albeit harder to see what the fucks happening. If your using Chrome make sure all your windows are closed as-well, Chrome rapes your ram and tanks your FPS.

Thanks, so basically it's doable and I just have to keep practicing. :p
Nope, I find my jewels too good to be changed >_<. Though I agree jewels are great to fill utility. That's how I use them on my archer.
btw, I just did the leech calculation and I'm in the sweet spot:

38 is precisely the cost of my sweep, and I can hit 3 times in row for that cost, so I'm almost always fine. But with my low unreserved mana, just enough to swing 3 times, I'd rather not swing in the air for too long.
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Nov 21, 2015, 4:39:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info