Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

Hey, sorry about the inconvenience. It is somehow a bit fuzzy for me to figure out what is not working for you. I assume:

(1) Not working on the website using the `price all stashes` function
(2) Not working on mobile log in using sessionID, but not sure about `how the app always works fine`... Please clarify.

I have debugged with another user on it, but didn't went through last time. If you are willing to help me out to debug. Please PM me or add me in discord (slug#0519).

Thanks!

"
PowerbarErnie wrote:
Mobile doesn't seem to be working right anymore. I used to load up my session ID via QR code no problem now it tells me the session ID is not valid. I tried manual entry. Reinstalling app. Relogging on forums. Nothing seems to help.

Procurement uses the same Session IDs that I've attempted to use without any problems.

Not sure if it's related but I've never been able to get the website to "price all stashes" via session ID. It will load a blank gray page after some time. The app always worked fine though.

Thanks by the way. Not a huge issue. Just a minor inconvenience. Tool is fantastic and far more accurate than I anticipated. I've been using a separate forum thread for pricing and using the Price My Shop tool. It just slows down the process a bit.
Hello...

got an issue with the Poeprices-app. I cannot log in with Session-ID. It always says "Log in failed, please check your sessionid". Also tried on other devices.

Worked fine until i had to reset my phone and reinstall the app.

Seems i am not the only one.

Any idea?

Thanks.
Last edited by Orkus101 on Aug 19, 2019, 3:09:44 AM
On android or iOS?

"
Orkus101 wrote:
Hello...

got an issue with the Poeprices-app. I cannot log in with Session-ID. It always says "Log in failed, please check your sessionid". Also tried on other devices.

Worked fine until i had to reset my phone and reinstall the app.

Seems i am not the only one.

Any idea?

Thanks.
Sorry, forgot the OS. I'm on Android.

Thanks.
Thanks. It seems to be a behavior change on ggg's view-account URL. Please look for an app update to v1.4 (should be live soon) to see if it resolves the issue. iOS to follow in a couple of days.

"
Orkus101 wrote:
Sorry, forgot the OS. I'm on Android.

Thanks.
Last edited by SlugPranker on Aug 20, 2019, 2:27:02 AM
Any view on supporting console version's?
Our mobile app (www.poeprices.info/apps) has the function to support console players. It prices items based on corresponding regular leagues. You can change your platform under the settings tab.

Currently, the new version of the app is under review though. Kinda need to wait until the update is available. Otherwise, the log in will fail...

Or are you thinking of adding the function to website? Do you agree with the above mentioned way of pricing on console items?

"
richyuk wrote:
Any view on supporting console version's?
Update on the mobile apps status:

Version 1.4: Solved a log in issue due to the view-account page changes.

iOS: available to download
Android: available to download
Last edited by SlugPranker on Aug 21, 2019, 3:08:50 AM
Thanks for the Update. Works now.
Awesome! Thanks for the feedback.

"
Orkus101 wrote:
Thanks for the Update. Works now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info