Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

Nice! That helps alot.

I already started using it. I put up about 8 items in my thread priced according with the help of your tool and sold three the first day. By getting the lowest and the highest price for an item can really help. You can put a lower price to sell fast or a higher price to sell later.

You can do all this with poe.trade as well but this tool is much faster for this sort of thing.
"
puviel wrote:
Nice! That helps alot.

I already started using it. I put up about 8 items in my thread priced according with the help of your tool and sold three the first day. By getting the lowest and the highest price for an item can really help. You can put a lower price to sell fast or a higher price to sell later.

You can do all this with poe.trade as well but this tool is much faster for this sort of thing.

Thanks very much for your positive comment! I am glad it can help.
A summary of recent updates:

Updates:

03/17/2015 - Added a function to auto insert items into forum post shop thread (Note: with regard to sessionid security issues: simply log off when you are done. Read Procurement note. The mechanism is similar. I will take it offline if there are too many negatives on this.)

03/16/2015 - Added function to select different currency when batch pricing items in a stash tab

03/15/2015 - Index Vaal Orb price; Fixed search for sacrifice fragments; Display IGN unicode

03/14/2015 - Added search for unidentified item

03/13/2015 - Added function to remember the default league suggested by puviel. Thanks.
as someone who still doesn`t have a shop due to laziness and lack of knowledge of prices this sure helps me save time.

I might actually start a shop for once thanks again.
"
Muliebrity wrote:
as someone who still doesn`t have a shop due to laziness and lack of knowledge of prices this sure helps me save time.

I might actually start a shop for once thanks again.

Thanks! I am looking forward to seeing a new shop built with its assistant. Pay attention to some rare items though. I am figuring out a way to make the recommendation more acceptable.
Last edited by SlugPranker on Mar 17, 2015, 6:54:45 AM
Getting very nice suggestions from http://redd.it/2zbxd8.
Did some update (recorded in the original post) to perform non-blocking. So people don't have to wait after others finishes. This was not enabled before. Sorry if this causing some delay performance to players.
Update:
03/20/2015 - Index crafted mods as one/two of the explicit mods
03/20/2015 - Automated rare item search (choosing auto/manual), which means most of the time you will find a match. - by intelligently expanding search range or remove the least significant mod one at a time. Then repeat, until matched items are found. Caution is still needed, but it is a first pass. Stash search now at least give prices for all items.

Some tips about pricing the stash:
(1) Click "priceme" link to reprice, and use the browser's back to go back to where you left off;
(2) Pick favorite currency, the tool will convert it automatically.
(3) Or put in a new price tag
(4) Generate forum post button is at the bottom of the page.

Added search for Torment/Bloodlines Standard and HC leagues and more!
Web appears me offline :( but i have some item to check prices .. Can u help me ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info