Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
An1m4ls_ wrote:
Hello, im brazilian player really trying to write this the best way possible. Forgive my writing mistakes.

Firstly, this build make me want to play this game. Thanks.

I have a simple question.

I believe that I arrived at a time where any change requires a major investment, and well, I do not have many resources.

Is it preferable to get a helmet with the enchantment for the arc or a watcher's eye with passive penetration while affected by Wrath?

Your characters tab is hidden, so I can't check your current helmet, but based on your challenge progress I'm going to assume you have at least a shaped Bone Helmet with a 40% increased minion damage implicit, life and a useful damage mod. In such a scenario, you'd most likely get a bigger damage increase cheaper from leech/penetration Watcher's Eye than a similar helmet with Arc chain enchant.

The only enchant I'd chase this league is 150% increased buff effect from Lightning Golem as it's not that expensive and boosts mobility as well, while giving a comparable damage boost.
Hi everyone,

Thanks for this great guide.

I need some help to continue improving.
I think my next goal is a 6L Inpulsa, am I right?
(Maybe I should upgrade my others rare slots before...)

I have a question about jewels. In terms or DPS, What is the best choice between spell (or lightning) damage and 10% shock effect?

Ty
@Skotinus: Use whatever gives you more DPS, leech has a cap and you should reach that even without Doryani's Catalyst. For Clear Mind to work properly you need to disable anything that reserves mana.

@SpaceHamster17: In addition to what jlh165 wrote, you don't seem to have Decoy Totem anywhere, which would be very helpful to drag boss attention away if you don't know the fights very well yet and don't know what to dodge. Other than that, upgrade your Pantheon powers if you haven't yet and try to get more life and mana on some gear pieces if possible.

@Punk_Cat: Thank you :) Loreweave is fine for all content, Inpulsa is mostly just a huge clearspeed boost. You get atleast part of its damage increases from Loreweave aswell and you got shock immunity covered from your belt already.

We're not able to see your stash from here, but in general I would prefer a good rolled Loreweave over Queen's Hunger. It's a good budget chest and the offerings are nice to have, but just can't be depended on due to their randomness. The duration enchant would also not help much as it would still cast a new offering every 5s if there's any corpses nearby. Which is another point, you'd have to manually cast Desecrate in stuff like Shapers arena to get any offerings at all.

First thing you should do is recrafting your flasks. I know Blood of the Karui looks nice, but by using it together with two other unique flasks you're missing out on one of the immunities we need from flask suffixes. Replace it with an Eternal Life Flask, scour the other two magic flasks, quality your Eternal Life and Sulphur then craft Catalysed on Life, Experimenter's on Sulphur and Chemist's on Basalt and beastcraft the three needed suffixes in your menagerie.

Your biggest gear upgrade potential is in your gloves and daggers. The craft on your gloves doesn't work for Arc and they don't really give anything special other than that, try to replace them with something with Cast Speed or Attack and Cast Speed and Life, Mana and Resistances, can also craft one of the latter three. As for daggers, the left one isn't that bad but the right one does basically nothing. Lightning Damage is local to the dagger and doesn't apply to Arc, you'd want Lightning Damage to Spells on there. Just check the dagger example in my How to buy gear miniguide, should be able to find some good stuff for cheap.

Another thing i've noticed is you can drop that Minion & Totem Ele Res support, put your Flame Golem there and use Inc Duration in the CwDt 4L. I'd also recommend to switch Lightning Warp with Flame Dash and Faster Casting with Faster Attacks, it will be a noticeable difference for your Whirling Blades speed.

@5737000: I wouldn't, you'd lose quite some damage from the stats on Inpulsa's which would make the damage gain not as big to justify it.

@FalKeT66: 6L Inpulsa or crafted daggers, personally i'd go for daggers next unless you want the clearspeed boost. 10% shock effect = 2% more damage (until you hit 150% total), you'd have to check how much increased damage it takes in your setup to beat that.
twitch.tv/enkivt
"
sny83 wrote:
Your characters tab is hidden, so I can't check your current helmet, but based on your challenge progress I'm going to assume you have at least a shaped Bone Helmet with a 40% increased minion damage implicit, life and a useful damage mod. In such a scenario, you'd most likely get a bigger damage increase cheaper from leech/penetration Watcher's Eye than a similar helmet with Arc chain enchant.

The only enchant I'd chase this league is 150% increased buff effect from Lightning Golem as it's not that expensive and boosts mobility as well, while giving a comparable damage boost.

Thanks for answer.
I dont have a helmet like this, so I'd rather get a helmet like this before investing in an Watcher's eye? I make my character tab public, if that can help.
Last edited by An1m4ls_ on Jan 21, 2019, 1:47:54 PM
"
I_GameR wrote:
hello, what a happened? Are you saying that the PoB is broken and mine is considered wrong?

upd.
10 mins ago i crafted this:

now DPS for Shaper = 2 813 892
very good

All I can say is I went to your profile, clicked on your pastebin link, and uploaded it into PoB. It definitely was your profile, but severely altered. I have no idea where the problem was, but clearly both you and blg_RealiZe are seeing the proper build.

Also, I’m surprised you aren’t crafting daggers with 50% crit implicit. The attack speed is nice for mobility, but your budget looks to allow for seprate weapons for bosses and clear speed.

"
marmar00 wrote:
I've got two more questions:
1. Can you guys tell me what gem setup (with Lightning Spire) should I have with my gloves? Or maybe it's ok as it is?

LS works best in shaped gloves or helm with additional supporting gems. However, in your gloves go with LS > Elemental Focus > Trap and Mine Damage > Advanced Traps.

I would not replace CWDT + IC + ID for anything. That combination is a life saver from several one shot mechanics.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 21, 2019, 2:01:28 PM
"
All I can say is I went to your profile, clicked on your pastebin link, and uploaded it into PoB. It definitely was your profile, but severely altered. I have no idea where the problem was, but clearly both you and blg_RealiZe are seeing the proper build.

Also, I’m surprised you aren’t crafting daggers with 50% crit implicit. The attack speed is nice for mobility, but your budget looks to allow for seprate weapons for bosses and clear speed.

I will have some difficulties when changing weapons, because in my version of the assembly 3 stones are tied to a dagger, and in the second weapon I pump Empowers (although I’m not very sure if I need this)
When buying my bases for the daggers, is it fine to have a sai and a kris, or is that stupid? Also, what are we really missing out on if we go for cheap ilvl85 shaped bases?
hey guys, anything I should improve before trying the Shaper?
Or am I ready? First time trying the fight...
"
cetru wrote:
hey guys, anything I should improve before trying the Shaper?
Or am I ready? First time trying the fight...

You're ready for sure. I did it last week for my first time ever, with worse gear than you. Had to use 4 portals I think.
very nice guide and build thx ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info