Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
mana is basicaly our HP too, 1700 mana is just not enough to sustain 5.5k hp with Mind over matter. You often end up with 0 mana after heavy hits.
I have attacks speed only on my secondary pair of daggers, my main DPS daggers don't have a crafted attack speed on them.
High base attack speed on daggers (1.45-1.5 attacks per second) and/or crafted attack speed is good for movement with whirling blades
Overcharged doesn't work with unnatural instinct. Unnatural instinct gives me about 200 hp, 190 mana and 4% chance go gain endurance, frenzy or power charge on kill (from small nodes).
i dont have problem with mana with blood magic and mana leach :)
ah ok, are u swap it for relocation? hmm... I do not want to refuse to pump amplifiers in the second weapon
4% so low (
Hi,

I wanted to upgrade to an Inpulsa with + to socketed gems, but I asked myself, which one is better, the +1 to all gems, or the +2 to duration gems, anybody knows that?
"
Sisko1980 wrote:
Hi,

I wanted to upgrade to an Inpulsa with + to socketed gems, but I asked myself, which one is better, the +1 to all gems, or the +2 to duration gems, anybody knows that?

You get the same level arc with both inpulsa's - 26
But with +1 to all gems you get +1lvl to all support gems too, so it's like 3% more dps
And you have to use vaal arc for +2 duration gems

+1 to all is more damage, +2 duration is usually cheaper
How is it 26? Arc 21 + +1 gems = 22, +3 Empower = 25, what am I missing?

PS: Or is the Empower also +1 and gives +4? I can't see that on other profiles.
Last edited by Sisko1980 on Jan 21, 2019, 3:32:35 AM
"
Sisko1980 wrote:
How is it 26? Arc 21 + +1 gems = 22, +3 Empower = 25, what am I missing?

PS: Or is the Empower also +1 and gives +4? I can't see that on other profiles.

You need level 4 empower ofc, it gives +4 levels to arc
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 21, 2019, 4:06:42 AM
Mmh, ok, don't have Empower yet, can't see it, but if I look at your profile on your empower lvl. 4 it says +3 to Level of supported active skill gem, but +4 makes more sense. Thanks.
Hello again.
Updated my gear and flasks as mentioned in your build, got myself a Loreweave 6L on a really long weekend session. My daggers aren't perfect but for the moment they are good (I think). Atm I'm running uber to get a better enchant on my helmet (the one right doesnt do anything for the build).
With all that said, is there anything else I could maybe swap to minmax my build? Having on Shaper sitting in my atlas, waiting for me, so I would like to get a good chance (gearwise).

And last question: Do I have a chance with the Loreweave for the endgame, or is the Inpulsa the only way to go?

Thanks so much btw :D Best guide I found on the internet. Will possibly stay with Arc on the longterm, even next season, only cos I enjoy your community, this build and your guide so much :)

Small edit:
Since I dont see a differnce in numbers (on Arc) would the Queen's Hunger I have in my stash (green tab "alt char") with the helmet right under it (enchant "40% on Bone Offering duration) make a big difference in survivablity?
Last edited by Punk_Cat on Jan 21, 2019, 8:37:24 AM
I'm considering buying a rare +1 chest with +100life + x% inc life and other mods to switch to +4 empower. Would it be worth it dropping inpulsa and the shock% for it ?

I'm not having any difficulties wiping mobs and this is like one of the last big DPS increase missing on my stuff.
Last edited by 5737000 on Jan 21, 2019, 5:38:44 AM
"
"
I am a newbie who just started this league and I have been progressing through the atlas with this build. But I hit a wall on tier 14 maps. I just can't stay alive against bosses on rare corrupted tier 14s. I have tried a couple and managed to complete just one, and even on that I used all my portals. I know I have some obvious things to upgrade, like getting crafted daggers and getting a better amulet, but they all are mainly damage upgrades. What should I do to increase my tankines? Or will simply increasing my damage be enough?

I’m on a tablet, so I can’t see your skill tree, but here are a few things I noticed.

(1) Life is low. Regular jewels can roll up to 7% max life, and abyss jewels up to 50 flat life. Most your jewels have no life modifiers. Try to get this over 5k. Most your gear also is low on hp.

(2) Mana is acceptable, but more and/or “#% of damage taken gained as mana when hit” will help any problems of going oom you may have.

(3) Fire res is only 63%. Don’t rely on flasks to keep them maxed. Your taking approximately 50% more fire damage than someone with 75% res.

(4) You mentioned earlier general dps upgrades. You can find better rare daggers than what you’re using for relatively little investment. I strongly recommend fixing this before saving to invest in crafting (unless you can craft now - cost ~2.5 - 7 ex, depending on rgn, base, and quality of crafts).

(5) It looks like it takes 2 casts of Storm Brand in order to proc Arcane Surge. This is also only a 4s buff when not linked to Increased Duration.

Oh, and damage plays a major roll in your ability to survive fights. The faster the enemy dies, the less time they have to kill you.

Thanks for the detailed answer, I will work on my hp and fix arcane surge. I used to have increased duration on it but forgot to reduce it's level when I swapped it out. But fire res should be %75, I don't know why it shows less. And about daggers, I am doing fossil and syndicate farming to save up enough currency to craft them.
If you go with a Ghastly Eye Jewel on your Stygian Vise to get some Minions get # to # Cold (Lightning) additional Damage, can you hope to have it also with the Spiritual Aid trait (increase and reduction of minions damage also affects you) ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info