[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Hey guys.

I'm interested to join your guild. What i read was fabulous, i'm really in the mood to help people when i can days after days and i'm 36, i got a job, a wife, hobbies. Well, i'm connected when i can, mostly after work.
I'm from France, you can whisper on my IGN : LittleBurningGirl
Hi There,

Really like the write-up on the guild and it sounds exactly what I'm looking for. No previous guilds in PoE but lots of experience with with online games.

IGN: gimpup

Thanks much!
Hi I pretty new to PoE and have been playing for the last couple months. I would like to join your guild as it sounds great and running solo just isn't that great :)
IGN Havalama
Last edited by Awbuzzbuzz on Apr 16, 2016, 12:12:35 AM
Heya! I've left my previous guild cause of only having like 3 people in it. Would definitly like to join your guild cause it sounds a lot more social and fun :)

*Edit: adding my IGN might help*

IGN: Sparkingblond
Last edited by Samnu88 on Apr 17, 2016, 7:42:54 AM
IGN: kooPt

Would like to join!
IGN ChuggyEQuake

Hey! Just looking to join a good guild with some active people to play with. Been playing since Beta.
Hey I wanna join this guild, IGN @Yerrtz can somebody send me an invite?

Thanks!
~
Last edited by Keikonari on Apr 26, 2016, 1:06:24 PM
IGN : YouCantSeeMahSemicolons

I'm very interested and would like to join :)

(Experienced Player - Started POE since November 2015)
(LearningtoCraft Right now)
This sounds right up my alley...been playing since beta; but off and on because without help and buds to hang with you get capped in the low 60s. You really can't get past there without a ton of grinding or some help.

So, since I didn't/don't get much help, it would be great to be in a guild that helps each other. Plus I've got like 20 stash tabs in Standard and 3 or 4 in Perandus that might have few items in them that could help some newer players.

Hope you still got room,

TreborRis

IGN: NotAnOldHag in Perandus and Thor_Again in Standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info