[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Hi, I would like to join your guild. I been playing solo since the original open beta. I'm 55 y.o. and recently retired, I have a lot of experience with this game but I don't consider myself a good player. The dexterity isn't what it use to be.
IGN: bloodment
Im a new player looking to learn the game and have people to play with i have a mic and am a lvl 15 ranger id love to join
ps. Im Canadian so you know im nice :3
Hey there, I have been looking for something like this recently. I'm probably an intermediate player that doesn't bring drama. Sometimes shy and sometimes a goofball. Otherwise, hope to get to know some new people and start grouping up.

I play whatever sounds fun whether it be standard, hardcore, leagues, or races. I play consistently but not usually for longer than a couple hours at a time.

West Coast US if it matters
IGN is GrymlinFlashback for standard

Thanks!
Hi there, i'm a quite experienced player starting again after deleting everything and would like to play with people and have fun.

Ign ShockingSuprise
currently playing in 5w race
Hi,

Interested in joining if you still have space.

IGN: BlindingLight

Thanks
Hi, WTJoin kind guild :D. I'm fairly experienced, very easy going, love to help others

I tired to PM Fumbleswing, but he's offline.

My IGN is Parkerrette pls throw me an invite!
If I got an EX I give you fitty C
I've been looking to join a guild recently, and this one just feels right to me. I've been playing solo for a few months; it would be nice to team up with an easy-going group to slay everything Wraeclast throws at us.

Currently playing Standard SC, and will absolutely be playing Talisman when that starts.

IGN: RS_Nyx_RS
Region: US West
Playtime: 8-10 PM PST
Hey, looking for a guild and this sounds good.

Live in Florida, play in the evenings mostly, back from beta...

My main is KABilbo, let me know if you have room, thanks!

Bilbo
Thanks,
Bilbo
Heyy, I'm somewhat an old player. I quit like 5 months ago and just came back. Before that I played for a year. So, I'd love to join if you'll have me. IGN is Whispering_Ice_Kearnan Hope to hear from you soon!
I'd like to join

Main Standard character : MagmaTusk
DarkShrine Test Character : CritTotemGalore
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info