[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Hello guys, I'd love to join the guild! I am fairly new to the game, willing to learn and improve. My IGN is: Organicc.
Is there a place for me too? I want to return on Path of Exile as soon as possible, after a long hard-work season :D Mind if i join too?
Sent PM and looking forward to hearing back from you.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Hey, Kentucky boy also, id like an invite.
ign: RayCisgai
Ohioan here. I've been playing for a while and am interested in joining. I'm exclusively standard and haven't been that interested in the challenge leagues because I feel like I'd be abandoning the little digital empire that I've built.

Anyway, I have ZERO experience with multiplayer and work a swing shift job but I'd like to contribute and have some fun.

Thanks
Hey, i'm interested in joining your guild, playing standard mostly so invite me please 😄
"
j_death wrote:
Hey, i'm interested in joining your guild, playing standard mostly so invite me please 😄.... My ign is SRSgyal

Interesting in joining your guild. Hit me up :D

In-game : Shimite
Guides(old, not updated)
LL BV Trickster - /1699146
CoC Quill Rain - /1668121
Congrats to Syswar who just won a complete leveling gear package to get them 50+ level. I'll be pimping Syswar up. The contest works like this: If I like your account name, I check to see if you are a new player and if you are, you get hooked up. Simple.
Some goodies were added to the stash last night, feel free. I'll be adding more as I map. I'm mostly a low level mapper as my gear and builds allow, and my stash tabs are overflowing. The guild's tabs are overflowing also or I would put some more things in there.

Feel free to leave a message here or to me in game if there is something specific you need. Chances are I MAY have something that fits your needs. I set up a shop but it was a ghost town. It's called Ye_Olde_Shop(updated a month ago, HA). I'll bump it this morning. Search through and let me know if there's anything you need. I'm heading to church in a bit, but the wife is going to be gone this afternoon so I'm planning on a map marathon today with one of my marauders.

HAVE FUN!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info