[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Returning player, haven't really played since before Dominus was in the game. Looking for other people to play with while I learn the game again.

IGN : Stryst

Thanks
play alot but still relative noob as none of my gamer friends play poe. looking for laid back friendly guild

airedale05
Relatively new player just got my first character to mapping,

IGN: McSwaggingtonChickenNug
Somewhat experienced player interested in helping others progress and being part of a nice community ^^

IGN: Lauper
All of your requests to join are being listened to but as the leader of the guild is currently a little inactive we can only go so fast in cycling members.

Thank you for your patience, if you want then you can by all means add me as a friend and I'll inform you as soon as there is room in the Guild if you're still interested in joining.

My IGN: Captain_Spectacular
new player im looking to join this guild

ign: saygoodbyevv
Quick question: I like the laid-back style of the guild--other than the GL being innactive so nobody can join. Assuming the GL returns to some level of activity and new members can be added, would there be enough people playing in the challenge leagues? While I'm not a racer, I like playing in the temporary leagues and would like to have some people to party up with.
Hello there!

I'm pretty new to PoE (joined just as the last Rampage league started). All my toons are on Standard, but I do plan to maybe play Rampage again when it starts up again in mid Dec.

I'm interested in joining the guild. Is there quite a wait-list?

This looks like a nice guild, would like to join :)

IGN: BlueNovis
IGN: Cirandyl
Hi, I'm a little concerned about the leader being inactive, but I'd still love to join your guild. Razor792, I added you ingame as Menyala. I'm a fairly casual but rather experienced player -- I've been around since before closed beta and I got into the closed beta in the first couple weeks. My current guild is very inactive, so I'm looking to join a more active one. Thanks for your consideration!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info