[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Howdy!
My name is Yasir. My friends call me "Yaz". I've had a PoE account for more than two years but just recently started playing seriously. I'm still not quite experienced and am actively looking for a better guild. My current guild has only 23 members and about 2-6 of them are on daily, albeit very briefly.

I'm interested in joining your guild because I am looking for a sense of community, people to talk to, people to help, and people to assist me when needed. I don't talk much though but i'm a good listener.

My IGN is ASMAA ;)
IGN =----> Bring__iT
Hi again..so..looks like just 'add me' my not work properly so will try 1 more time.Write to 'Fusion' too and see req for this guild too will shot again. I like to join you guys to 'smell' the community.I dun want or need anything from the guild himself,maybe only knowledge for the deep side of the game, since i play it just from 3 months,but for that need most to observe exp players. If you want to know me,test me better..pm in game TheHammerJack.
*bump from former guildie :)

"
yasmin10 wrote:
Hi again..so..looks like just 'add me' my not work properly so will try 1 more time.Write to 'Fusion' too and see req for this guild too will shot again.

The leaders of these two guilds have things going on IRL I believe. Ya'll aren't being ignored :)

In the meantime if ya'll need help or anything feel free to pm me here or in game I'll do what I can (IGN : CassieLovesCockroaches)

Hope all is well with you Piglet.

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
i play everyday, standard and hardcore and i like to help out others. add me to the guild when you get a chance IGN: lefthookjab
Last edited by hotbeer420 on Nov 23, 2014, 2:53:44 PM
Hi ,i would like to join the guild,u made it sound nice and friendly :)

in game name is SaberSenpai ,so if u wanna add me i would gladly join,im from europe tho
Hello I'm a little bit more then a casual player, but would not call myself hardcore. I'm looking for a guild to basically help others get to Merc so we can all farm the docks, And start to run maps once people are ready. I'm really looking forward to playing with new people. I currently have a RL friend and my brother who might also want to join with me.
ADD me. :3

IGN: XXXzzx
"
Shovelcut wrote:
*bump from former guildie :)

"
yasmin10 wrote:
Hi again..so..looks like just 'add me' my not work properly so will try 1 more time.Write to 'Fusion' too and see req for this guild too will shot again.

The leaders of these two guilds have things going on IRL I believe. Ya'll aren't being ignored :)

In the meantime if ya'll need help or anything feel free to pm me here or in game I'll do what I can (IGN : CassieLovesCockroaches)

Hope all is well with you Piglet.

Definitely not, I'm going through the list slowly and bringing in new members to replace those who are inactive, just give us some time. :)
If there is a place im interested in joining :)

IGN: Soklates
Last edited by Sokles on Nov 25, 2014, 5:26:26 AM
Hello I am interested in joining. I am currently playing in standard league and on during EU and NA times. Looking for people to farm maps/mats with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info