<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Any Character Name:CleaveAPath
How often do you play?: 1-2hrs on weekdays, 3-4hours on weekends
What do you expect from this guild?:just some friendly people that can help each other in game
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:YES
Other Information (Optional):
Any Character Name: Sephanys, Morants
How often do you play?: at least 2-3 hours a day
What do you expect from this guild?: Mapping together mostly and help each other with specific objectives
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes I read the description
Other Information (Optional):

Any Character Name:JamesChainz
How often do you play?: at least 3-5 hours a day
What do you expect from this guild?:a friendly environment where i can group up with and enjoy the game.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:Yes
Other Information (Optional): Aurabot and cursebot only player
Bump!
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name: Posin_It_Burn
How often do you play?: 15+ hrs weekly
What do you expect from this guild?: An friendly casual group to run end game content for Legion
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yup, I only play SC Temp Leagues

Any Character Name: BL_GCMinerSabo
How often do you play?: 12+ hrs on weekends mostly
What do you expect from this guild?: Friendly community who like to play party and have fun.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: I only play SC
Other Information (Optional): I have been playing POE for 1 year now. i have no friends who like to play POE :( .Playing solo now feels lonely. I want a active community where i can share my playtime. <3
Any Character Name: KinoTicoBlastoMFindo
How often do you play?: 5-10 hours a week
What do you expect from this guild?: a good fun chat helpful answers to questions i might have and fun people to play with
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:
Other Information (Optional): i play only softcore temp league since standard is pointless since its all just legacy items

Any Character Name: Karaxyz
How often do you play?: 4+ hours a day if new season. It'll either be more or less depending on the day. Drops off toward mid-end season
What do you expect from this guild?: Just not being alone i guess. Just want to have some people i can chat with while playing
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes. I only play SC Temp leagues.
Welcome!
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name: Phynox_Fall

How often do you play?: 2-8h a day, depends on work

What do you expect from this guild?: A place to hopefully make a few friends and have a good time.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes

Other Information (Optional): I make a lot of characters... I love making new builds and coming up with random ideas
Last edited by ExPhynox on Jun 8, 2019, 11:21:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info