<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Any Character Name:Embether_Syn_WOE
How often do you play?:daily
What do you expect from this guild?:friends
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:yes
Other Information (Optional) im looking to be very active soon
Any Character Name: SouleRend

How often do you play?: Very league mechanic dependent, generally if the league is engaging and fun, or has a fun rhythm that I can follow I will play quite a bit. Generally a couple of hours each evening and longer 8+ hour stretches during the weekend.

What do you expect from this guild?: I am looking for a social guild with players who are online and active in the same time I tend to be. 6-10EST weekdays, 8am-10pm on weekends. I enjoy map sharing and having fun with co-op play with it presents itself and I always try to help newer players with questions they have.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Absolutely, the only time you will see me in standard is to sort my stash at league end.

Other Information (Optional): I have not played much of this league as I did not enjoy it that much so my current progress is not normal. I don't usually push for 36 but I push into the 20's most leagues before I start someone new.
Any Character Name: Slicks_Back_Baby
How often do you play?: Frequently. Currently most evenings after work and a fair amount on the weekend, barring rare IRL social activities.
What do you expect from this guild?: Hoping for a chill group of people to play the game with and socialize. Most of my friends haven't played in quite some time and I would love to spend more time in PoE if I could find some people to enjoy it with.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Fresh Leagues are my favorite time to play.
Other Information (Optional): My work schedule will be changing in the next couple weeks, but I still plan on being on a few days a week after work and plenty of time on my days off. Currently mapping on a FB Totem Hiero, and I will probably make at least one more character during the Flashback League. Would be interested in leveling that one with others if anyone wanted to join.
I want to apply for this guild.

Any Character Name: Drekari
How often do you play?: 3 to 5 days 2 to 5 hours
What do you expect from this guild?: A nice community to enjoy the game.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes
Other Information (Optional): I do speak english, but i am new to this game, i played some others game like this but just started a few days ago. So far lv62
Any Character Name:Axewoods
How often do you play?: 3-6 days a week about 2-4 hours per session.
What do you expect from this guild?: Friendly community, the maps and plays together.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes.
Other Information (Optional): Started playing in closed beta till about 3ish years ago and now I'm back. Learning all the new things.
Back for Legion!
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Account Name: Smallsea_turtle
Character Name: Smallmelee_turtle
Highest Level: 96
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Aug 12, 2014
Country/Time Zone: US / EST
Average Hours Played Per Week: 20-40
Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.): league / standard
Last edited by smallsea_turtle on Jun 7, 2019, 4:55:29 PM
Any Character Name:AlisterStormreaver
How often do you play?:every day..a few hours a day...more at the start of the league
What do you expect from this guild?:good people to have fun with for Legion...im kinda tired of flying solo
Other Information (Optional):
Any Character Name:AlisterStormreaver
How often do you play?:every day..a few hours a day...more at the start of the league
What do you expect from this guild?:good people to have fun with for Legion...im kinda tired of flying solo
Other Information (Optional):
Any Character Name: NNProblems
How often do you play? varies, but at least several times per week
What do you expect from this guild? social and group play
Other Information (Optional): I've been playing since harbinger, mostly casual

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info