<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [SettlersSC]

Any Character Name: FearMySeedYouChungus
How often do you play?: EVERY WAKING MOMENT OF MY LIFE.
What do you expect from this guild?: Just a fun set of lads who actually have game sense, but can also talk about anything and everything. I like talking on Discord alot.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: YES
Other Information (Optional):
I'm pretty good at the game.
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?
Any Character Name: Finnigan_
How often do you play?: Couple hours a day
What do you expect from this guild?: Social environment and some bros to game with
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes
Any Character Name: Iron_Bitch
How often do you play?: Weekday afternoons (PHT time, which is 16hrs ahead) but I adjust depending on the need since I work at night and I play whole days on weekends
What do you expect from this guild?: Just good people looking to play a good game, hang out, talk about how they massacred the Toucan. (RIP that beautiful birb) teach me how the game works, because honestly, since Delve, I am lost at everything.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Other Information (Optional): I'm relatively new, started during Delve season and never finished the story. I badly need help with equipment and guidance because currencies are pretty vague for me and I just dont understand how people can farm 23 chaos orbs.

Thanks! Looking forward
Any Character Name: DxMickey
How often do you play?: Every day, less than that during end of leagues
What do you expect from this guild?: community to chat with while playing
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, I do the same
Invites sent!
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name: TrickyInbred
How often do you play?: everyday for hours. I got called back to work so I can play 3+ hrs on work days. On my days off I play majority of the day with breaks for food/restroom/and other games.
What do you expect from this guild?: Help with fully gearing my char and people to play with.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes and I do the same =)
Other Information (Optional): I recently started to come back to this game 1 month before Delirium league ended cuz of my friends went back to playing. And I never stopped playing since then.
Any Character Name: KiNQURO
How often do you play?: almost every day
What do you expect from this guild?: help with gearing and helping others with gear that i find.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes, i only play temp leagues anyway.
Any Character Name:WhyCryFortify
How often do you play?:depends on work but mostly on weekends 2-4 h a day
What do you expect from this guild?:fun and help
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues Yes so do I
Any Character Name: AkirCytian
How often do you play?: Yes (lol)
What do you expect from this guild?: A group to support each other's successes and learn from each other's experiences that's a bit more personal than global chat.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Other Information (Optional): I've been playing since Prophecy, and I'm now looking for a more human element to the game to liven things up a bit. I'm usually playing unless I'm sleeping or burned out. I wouldn't consider myself good or a tryhard in any respect though, I just love the game.

Any Character Name: blenis
How often do you play?: daily
What do you expect from this guild?: a group to play or chat
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yep

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info