<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [SettlersSC]

dont know why it double posted, sorry
Last edited by Ch3ck on May 6, 2020, 7:04:19 PM
Any Character Name:Essential_Exile

How often do you play?: every day

What do you expect from this guild?: to find other players wanting to complete challenges or exp farm in group play and of course have fun.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Indeed
Other Information (Optional):
Last edited by Buck_Nasty on May 7, 2020, 12:50:39 PM
Any Character Name:Biffcly
How often do you play?:if i have time, now its about 3 hours/day sometimes longer sometimes less (lot of work)
What do you expect from this guild?: have fun, its awsome to have people to talk with and who can help u or just give u a tip
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:thats my plan :)
Other Information (Optional):played long time ago, now new acc a lot of staff new so dont know a lot :) regards
Any Character Name: NorthStillWorking
How often do you play?: 2-3 hours daily more on weekends
What do you expect from this guild?: Some people to fill the chat/discord and I like helping people with boss clears
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yup
Other Information (Optional): I like games and people who like games :D
Any Character Name: weChilllin
How often do you play?: ~40H/week
What do you expect from this guild?: farm end game challenges, fun times
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes
Other Information (Optional): hi
Last edited by CaptWindy on May 25, 2020, 10:30:49 PM
Any Character Name: AbiGralez
How often do you play?: it all depends on my work but i wod guss 8 to 20 h pr week
What do you expect from this guild?: a frindly guild to make frinds and find some to play whit to not be alone all the time
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes i dont play standart my self
Other Information (Optional): as a tent worker my work H change alot and so my play time can change alot to in summer i play less cus of the work but in winter time i play alot more but always try to be on just for a bit to say hello :)

cheers
Any Character Name: ijuicealot
How often do you play?: 8-10 hrs a day
What do you expect from this guild?: Help & Tips / Being social & fun
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yep
Any Character Name: mapatvirus
How often do you play?:I take the first few days of the league off of work to play all day, then 3-4 hours a day until I'm satisfied with the league
What do you expect from this guild?: Some people to talk to while playing the game, both of my IRL friends who played have quit
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yeah, me too
Other Information (Optional): I consider myself not good at this game, I usually get ~2 characters to ~92 per league.
Any Character Name: IHHHATE
How often do you play?: 20 hours a week
What do you expect from this guild?: I have not really been in a guild before and I have always been a solo player so I pretty much just wanted people to play with and I ended up here.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yep
Other Information (Optional): I've been playing since Breach and I don't play a lot at the end of a league.
Bump for harvest
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info