More Forsaken Masters Information

Looks really awesome can't wait for the new content.

One questions however, When you have invited 2-4 masters to your hideout will you be able to change one for another. There are 7 masters so it might be feasible to change one for another at some time.
Will bow builds recieve a buff...?
still lol
Looks like another year in PoE for me.
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
Love the mannequin idea! GGG, u might actually make me feel good about daily quest...... Did i just say that????
"
Chris wrote:

• To make sure that all of the new content is also available inside of end-game Maps.
  • To improve crafting options while not making it too easy to get the best items.
  • To rebalance the game around various changes like the fix to snapshotting and the updated passive tree.

you already had me want to have your babies after these points.
especially the one regarding crafting, so that players can't craft perfect items. thank you for this!
looking forward to the snapshotting changes as well.

"
Chris wrote:

Skill Balance and Mana Costs
We've rebalanced many skills in 1.2.0. Some of the less-frequently used skills have received power buffs. Almost all skills have dropped in mana cost.

is there ANY chance you guys will make spark or even dual spork viable again?
the spark spider mtx and the build itself were the very first things I liked about the game when I started playing long time ago. I'd love the build to be brought back to life and be endgame-viable.
Last edited by stykk on Aug 1, 2014, 6:02:51 AM
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Strampi5 wrote:
I hope my question wasn't asked before.

Can I add a new vendor Mod to an Item which already has the full amount of mods?

6 mods will still be the max.

would be interesting what if you have a rare with 6 used mods.... this seems to be final, but you will try to reset one mod...

can you change dis? i got a lot of nice items wif only 1 bad mod. if its allowed to change it .... then dis will be really cOOl
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sounds fantastic. Incredibly excited and can't wait to dive back into PoE after a few months of not playing :) Thanks!
Costed is not a word. :P

Its priced. ;)
Hey, I have a question about the 1500 fusing-thing. Will we get more inventory space or an exchange for a certain amount of fusings (like some shards) because in our inventory we just have space for 60 stacks of some orbs and a stack of fusings is 20... so if i calculated it right then i can just carry 1200 fusings in my inventory... so, how does it work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info