Improving Communication: The Development Manifesto (Please Read First!)

GGG have u seen my suggestions i sent u on mail?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
GGG have u seen my suggestions i sent u on mail?

Lol
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
actually you should do your homework maybe by not releasing 20 skills per league which noone uses because they are not scaling well...good joke and instances crashes, if i ever see them again in future thats it for me.
Bring Harvest back, people doesn't have 5 hours/day to sink into this game...
What about working with the console community?
now i clearly understand the meaning of "communication improvement"...

the non invitation of console players for holiday events explain itself the situation

words would create confusion, while this is crystal clear
"
BeerZilla25 wrote:
now i clearly understand the meaning of "communication improvement"...

the non invitation of console players for holiday events explain itself the situation

words would create confusion, while this is crystal clear

why make events for 10 players...
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Last edited by ibims111 on Dec 13, 2021, 12:59:12 AM
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
GGG pls can u read forum more often and sometime reply to topics if possible...

lol

"
TreeOfDead wrote:

...also pls dont forget remove streamer privilege and rng...

[Removed by Support]

"
TreeOfDead wrote:

...and keep fight with bots! bots floode all trades and control market now WTF! when ban bots?

Would you whisper 100 players and spend 2 hours on trading for 2 oils? You would not. So, that is the reason why currently you have to whisper 10 players and then finally a bot invites you to trade. This is annoying enough and ppl are pissed off cause of it.

On top of that the bots also take care about inflation with creating supply and demand between them to keep the market balanced. For sure they profit, but you do as well. Every day in every league you benefit from bots without knowing and noticing.

ARPG by definition are about efficiency and this simply is what bots do best.
Especially in a game like PoE, where you do not have to spend a single penny to play but can make hundreds of dollars with items and currency, bots will always be present. PoE is a bot paradise. No invest and max profit. On top GGG offers them a reason to come back every 3 months with a brand new market, new strategies to earn and new requesters to satisfy. Jackpot.

And the final thought on this, why should people that spend thousands of dollars for MTX not as well spend equal amounts on RMT? Moral? Ethics? lol...

Bots will be there as long as they are beneficial to those that use them and this is a guaranteed factor in any ARPG with trading.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Last edited by JC_GGG on Jan 14, 2022, 12:19:18 AM
can this game run in i3 4th gen 8gbram and gtx 1050ti
"
dwrksn01p wrote:
can this game run in i3 4th gen 8gbram and gtx 1050ti

Probably.

My laptop can run it, although it's a bit choppy and slow, with a Nvidia K2000m (1050ti should curbstomp this gpu anyway as it's a professional gpu and not a gaming gpu) and a I-7 3820QM.

My desktop does well enough at a I-7 4770 + GTX 970 @ 1440p which is obviously showing it's age.

Just keep settings set to low-med and you should be fine. Desktop has 16gb and laptop has 32.. so I can't comment on RAM, but as long as you don't have memory hogging browsers open at the same time it's generally not an issue.

Best part is that it's free, so download and try it out.
Last edited by Mysticesper on Jan 19, 2022, 11:07:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info