Summon Raging Spirit

Minions have their own passives. Increases that help your damage, like increased fire damage, won't help your minions.

I'm pretty sure (not entirely, haven't tested) that they interact with Minion Instability. They can be hit by any attack, they just won't be targeted directly. If, for example, an archer aims at you, but some of your RS's are in the way, they will get hit instead of you.
Sorry Exile, but your loot is in another dungeon!
IGN: Delirii
I can confirm they function with Minion Instability. The spirits generally die as soon as they're hit by any AoE, but their health pool is high enough that an explosion of 10+ spirits deals substantial AoE fire damage - with hardly any buffs to it.

I couldn't imagine a SRS build working without minion instability, in fact. Water elementals spam the hell out of their ice nova whenever you summon spirits around them, killing them before they're even able to hit them. Minion Instability only makes them die faster as every explosion deals more damage than the two, three hits they'd get off.

I got a triple totem SRS build in A3Merc now. No other skills, totems draw enough aggro for me to survive. Their DPS still seems good enough. I'd really appreciate at least a hint at how much damage a single spirit does per hit; I've been using Added Chaos as a support on the assumption that the 150 extra would outweigh physical damage boosts, but it's really nothing less than an assumption.
Last edited by 0nin on Feb 24, 2014, 1:59:51 PM
Did hatred affect the raging ? Im wondering if the ''minion'' passif worth the efforts or im better investing in aura reduc/effect to boost them.

Going to put raging > cast on crit, so if crit i would do more dmg with hatred & boost raging spirit at same time that i and ''they'' would be able to child/froze mobs.

If you put faster attack(q20) and melee splash did we get both benefit for my attack and skull ? Like it would be with ''dominate ennemy''

Thanks for answer !
Yeah that should all work like expected. Support gems can definitely be double-dipped.
"
0nin wrote:
Yeah that should all work like expected. Support gems can definitely be double-dipped.

Do raging spirits' attacks count as weapon attacks?
My gem is bugged.

It says lvl 4, but the XP-bar says lvl 1 with no xp. And nothing changed after I leveld it for 4 level.

Make
Spectral Throw
great again
I've been away from the game for quite some time and jumped back in without reading much about the new skills. I have been having a blast playing around with some of the new skills and the extra randomness in Invasion.

I was having so much fun with SRS that I came here to read up on it so I could make a build around it. Where is the info? GGG used to brag about how much info they provided their players. What happened to that?

How much trouble would it be to provide some numbers and formulas? It would be best to provide some in game info but some GGG replies in this thread would go a long way in the meantime.
if i get ancestral bond i "cannot do damage with my skills"

but if i use summon raging spirit they will still do damage, since its a summon and not direct damage?

also, will the damage from raging spirits be cut by 40% if they are summoned by a spell totem?
"
summerloud wrote:
if i get ancestral bond i "cannot do damage with my skills"

but if i use summon raging spirit they will still do damage, since its a summon and not direct damage?

also, will the damage from raging spirits be cut by 40% if they are summoned by a spell totem?
yes to both

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info