Enlighten

"
Pigvomitous wrote:
Can you please explain what you mean by " active " in this gems case. Thanks
If I have it on a off hand six link weapon will it boost the experience on all those gems linked to it even though Im using my cosair for all game play so to speak.
"active" gems are any non support gem. basically a gem that you have to activate to get effects.
Ty
maybe if it would work on all equipped gems, even in other gear pieces but not on innactive slots (weapon swap)
Last edited by Taudlitz on Jun 23, 2014, 9:46:13 AM
GGG PLEASE CHANGE ENLIGHTEN TO INCREASE GEM XP FOR ALL GEMS!!

It's silly to not allow support gems, which are probably the most popular and needed gems in the game. The only reason I see that you don't want to allow it to work with support gems because you don't want people to use Enlighten to power level another Enlighten, Enhance,and Empower, but how about just not allowing those 3 gems to work.

Maybe GGG Can change The Item To Say:

Enlighten
Increases XP Gained For supported Gems by X%
Does Not Work With Empower, Enlighten, Enhance.
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
Last edited by levy42088 on Jul 16, 2014, 12:53:51 PM
"
levy42088 wrote:

It's silly to not allow support gems, which are probably the most popular and needed gems in the game. The only reason I see that you don't want to allow it to work with support gems because you don't want people to use Enlighten to power level another Enlighten, Enhance,and Empower, but how about just not allowing those 3 gems to work.

Enlighten
If it said that, it still wouldn't apply to support gems. Because only active skill gems can be "supported gems". It's fundamental to the system that supports can only apply to active skills, not to other supports.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Jul 16, 2014, 8:01:37 PM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
levy42088 wrote:

Enlighten
If it said that, it still wouldn't apply to support gems. Because only active skill gems can be "supported gems". It's fundamental to the system that supports can only apply to active skills, not to other supports.

I see the reasoning why this doesn't work, but how about a unique item with increased xp to gems in it? Should work, right? Should probably make it a non-weapon, non-shield, so people wanting to use it in high-lvl maps would have to struggle a bit =P
Wish that I was rich enough to buy a supporter pack that lets me make a custom unique item, would totally make that one.
IGN Hardcore: Muppman
IGN Beyond: TheTrueAuraBitch or BlixtarOchDunder
"
keyarchan wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
levy42088 wrote:

Enlighten

I see the reasoning why this doesn't work, but how about a unique item with increased xp to gems in it? Should work, right? Should probably make it a non-weapon, non-shield, so people wanting to use it in high-lvl maps would have to struggle a bit =P
Wish that I was rich enough to buy a supporter pack that lets me make a custom unique item, would totally make that one.
We already have Perandus ring and some helmet (chitus apex iirc) that give +N% to all received XP - both character and all gems, active and support, even to gems in inactive weapon slots. The question is why we need Enlighten at all if such items are in the game (and were in the game already before this gem, if I'm not mistaken).
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
rory can we get the actual supported gems to shop a +% increased experience so that we can see which ones are supported? even looking at the list I always double check my linked gems ans sometimes feel it doesn't make a difference.
ign slashzilla
"Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Slashzilla Reave Guide- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
SALES THREAD-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524661
http://gyazo.com/da6159e17a1ec3710b9cb8601a145a9a
"
Two crappy parts on this gem,

Firstly, it only support Active gem, not support gem. The reason is unknown, to limit the benefit of this Enlighten gem which to is sucks to begin with.

Secondly, the boosting amount is so low that GGG perhaps suggesting people to dead grinding their gem level by occupying an item socket for it. I would throw away this gem considering their are so many good support-damage gem, which Faster Clear Speed = More EXP. Why would I replace my damage support gem and lowering my DPS just to gain extra stingy exp?

Dump this Enlighten gem.

I agree it needs to be buffed. But maybe you can put it in the weapon switch slots to level gems you don't use. If it works it can be somewhat useful but i don't know if it works.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 7, 2014, 4:46:53 PM
Why this gem not work with support gems? Whats point? Is there strong reason not work with support gems?

Its most weak and useless gem GGG create and worst, he gave rly low increase and not worth a slot, not worth so many exp, nothing.

Maybe in 1.2 there will be buff? Or no?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info