We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

good game
Last edited by d3admorozz on Mar 25, 2022, 5:31:47 AM
constant crashes, disconnects, generally trash.
"
pickila wrote:
I agree with previous posts
I did 5 maven altas invitations and only got 1 crescent out of it...
before it was at least 1 garanteed per invitation
why did you changed this? Im stuck with 2 voidstones since forever

plus we need to do so much fights to try a new invitation. It makes no sense

GGG wants you to play more, simple. Take a vacation from school/work, order food and PLAAAAAAY ...
"
Qarl wrote:
Hi,

We have a lot of first impression posts at the moment, and I can't individually address them, but thanks! How people interact and experience the game the first time is important to us. If the feedback is negative, special thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts! We much prefer getting feedback than not.

Existing players: we appreciate your thoughts too, but please don't flame the people providing negative opinions about their first impressions. It may well be because they don't understand something you do, but we need to know what those things are.

It is recommended that the Five Armies mode system be cancelled
This has resulted in destroying the game body, upgrading too fast, unable to enjoy the plot experience
Players use game mechanics to charge
However, Taiwan's GGC has gone into exile and the World Channel is gambling.
The official has lost control and cannot be sanctioned.
"
pickila wrote:
I agree with previous posts
I did 5 maven altas invitations and only got 1 crescent out of it...
before it was at least 1 garanteed per invitation
why did you changed this? Im stuck with 2 voidstones since forever

plus we need to do so much fights to try a new invitation. It makes no sense

"
Faerys wrote:
Problem
Maven Invitation: Atlas Brings Very Few Crescent Shards
Solution
Increase the number of drop-down fragments to a minimum of 2 pieces.

This is what needs to be done. Developers please pay attention.

you have to roll the invitations, and you get your respective rewards tho.
As someone returning after a long while. It's easily the worst iteration I've played. They still haven't fixed the melee range issues, damage sponges and slogging through random packs of scorpions that insta kill level 9 players isn't my idea of a good time.

Have fun everyone else, I remain convinced this developer hates it's players.
I tried posting a longer message to consider doing something to please return the game to a state that casual players like myself can enjoy - just returning to content difficulty levels as in one or two leagues back would be fine by me. But for some reason my new post failed to get posted, so I'll try again here.

My request is based on my experience of struggling with a 3 or 4 essence monster in a t6 (not a type-o - first level yellow map, only blue mods) with many of my strongest characters on standard league. Even my 94 necro melted along with most of her pets.

Really challenging content in t14, 15, and t16 maps, I have always expected, and when I want a little extra adrenaline rush from my game play, I've given those a try. Even have tried (usually unsuccessfully) to do some of the harder end game content and uber bosses, and haven't minded being unsuccessful because I knew it was supposed to be hard! I've never been an uber character playing uber content, and I'm OK with that.

Generally, I just want to squish monsters to blow off steam without having to constantly restart after dying a horribly fast death! Now it seems that even that is going to be a challenge. I've played for many years now, and have always enjoyed it. I've spent a few hundred dollars along the way, which is unheard of for me for a "free" game (I'm a cheapskate, so I don't usually believe in paying for free stuff). I know I'm not anywhere near your biggest contributor, but I have been a huge fan and advocate of the game along the years.

I know there are accounts out there with characters that do a gazillion damage, and are nearly indestructible, and you want to make the game challenging for them, too. But I beg you, please find a way to do it so that players like myself can still enjoy some of the game's content beyond the main storyline. For example, up to now, it's seemed to me that you've done a great job of doing this by using the map device to allow players to chose when they want to do really hard stuff, while leaving the more standard map content largely alone. But this time, the increase in difficulty seems too much, and if it doesn't change back to something closer to what I was experiencing just a week ago, I just can't see myself enjoying this game anymore like I have for so many years.

Please, please, please don't make me leave!
1. its to easy to die, 2. there is no crafting, you have plenty of currency but you just changing it for chaos orb so you can buy gear, i would love to craft something myslef like when they first time add harvest and we could duplicate items in managerie. 3. shop is pain. 4. i wuold love to have explainted in details what exaclty all stuff do like what is difference betwen global dmg and dmg etc. 5. give us pet which will autocolect scrools or other currency.
GGG and Chris are as fake as their office zoom background in their twitch stream for Sentinel.
First would like to say that the actual league is fine. now that that is out of the wat the way you added archenemies to the game has already have me drooping the league, as is the same result with a large group of my friends. I don't mind the game being more difficult, but that being said the way it is right now is simply not fun to play at the moment. When random rare monsters are harder to kill then the map bosses, that's just crazy, and even crazier is nooooooo rewards for the added difficulty. This should have been on the map bosses only ooooor been added like metamorph or like the rouge metamorphs. Sad to say the end game is the best it has ever been but the addion of a mechanic that is incredibly over tuned, witch all the mods were for mini-BOSSES, and them give that to every rare and magic mob in the game, don't really now if it is you guys are just that out of touch with the community or just don't care.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info