<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues? Yep
2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)? Yep
3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere? Yep, Australia (Gold Coast)
4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating? Yep
5. Are you 18 years of age or older? Yep, 33
6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff: stu#1333
7. How do you pass your Trial? "To pass your Trial, you need to engage with fellow guildies in Discord by talking in voice channels and by posting text messages."
8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded? You're removed from the guild
9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE? An OCE community I can actively engage with, talk PoE, etc. Been playing solo on and off for a couple of years, keen to hit HC leagues every three months and really want a community to play alongside.
10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.): No PoE accomplishments; played on and off mostly SC over the last couple of years, but moved to HC recently and loving it. I'm 33 and have always been a PC gamer, mostly competitive (started with FPS comps and WoW raiding, still WoW raid *docLeave*). I've joined a few PoE guilds, but they've always felt hollow, no sense of community, no one talking, etc. Really keen to play and learn more with fellow OCE gamers ;)
Join ACE for Sentinel League!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Looking for more then just a little robot sentinel friend.
What to interact with real people!

Join ACE
New league hype... GL all guildies and players.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Sentinel league is settling in now. Join ACE for discussions/debate on difficulty level and if nerfing hit the mark, went too far or not far enough.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Do you love your new robot friends?

Want to make real friends who also love robot friends?

Join ACE for Sentinel League today!
A week in and there's still half a dozen people on voice every night!
If you're looking for people to play with there's almost always someone around!

Come say Hi?
ACE Guildies Go hard,
With 8 channels on our Discord for variety games, even when that burnout on PoE starts to settle in, there's always more games to play.

So come join us for sentinel, and see everything else ACE also has to offer!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Recombinate your friends, join ACE for Sentinel League today!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info