<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

"
DustyGal wrote:
My game name is DustyGal. I want to join...Australia. Only started 4 days ago but I have been a leader or great teammate in several games over the years. We could help each other become great.

Thanks for you interest in ACE.

To proceed with an application you should read the entirety of the first post which explains what we're about. Then fill out the template and post it here, cheers.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Join ACE today!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
Hello i would like to apply to ACE!
1.Q:Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues?
A: Yes, 99% of the time i play HC trade or HC SSF but sometimes due to my internet it happens that i play SC just to waste some time
2.Q:Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)?
A: Yes
3.Q:Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere?
A: I'm Playing Path of Exile from Europe, Austria
4.Q:Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating?
A: Yes , 100% Agree with the Guild Policy and Really Dislike Cheating or using shortcuts in the game
5.Q:Are you 18 years of age or older?
A: Age of 25
6. Discord ID - Eizzy#9939
7.Q: How do you pass your Trial?
A: Simple, Actively chating/voice chatting with guildies in discord , Trading ,hangingout, Some nice Rip Content Occaisonally :D
8.Q:What happens when moderation isn't heeded?
A: Prolly a Quick Stormcall out of the guild haha :D
9.Q:What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE?
A: Expectations are to have a nice chat while playing with ppl , trading , also challenging the hardest content PoE has to offer , having a good time bassicly
10.Q: General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.)
A: Info about myself ... playing games since before i could walk ... very passionately ... Started playing World of Warcraft ( Ye i know docLeave) since i have 12 years old up until 2 years ago where i decided to quit permanently ... Was Mythic Raiding ad the higest tier with the best achievement of top 89 in the Battle for Azzeroth Expansion ... After that a couple of friends introduced me to poe, happend around Mid Harvest league ... Fell in love at the game after wards ... 2 Leagues later (Ritual League) was my best achivement in HC SSF Getting to 100 as a EQ Glad Finish all Content PoE had to offer including The Feared , Hidden, Formed , Twisted etc... Sadly i would like to participate in Gauntlets Competitevely but Due to being a Chef in real life its really hard to do so ...
My game name is DustyGal. I want to join...Australia. Only started 5 days ago but I have been a leader or great teammate in several games over the years. We could help each other be1.

Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues? yes
2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)? yes, if not you could help me so it is.
3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere? Australia
4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating? yes
5. Are you 18 years of age or older? yes
6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff: Used discord for years
7. How do you pass your Trial? Have to interact for about 6 months.
8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded? not sure what you mean
9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE? To get help to grow and have fun playing with a group again. I was a leader of a group for 4 years in War Commander. We are all still good friends. Having a group that talks adds so much.
10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.):come great. I just started playing 5 days ago. I know it takes time but I always get there. I am very loyal and willing to do a job if needed also. I am retired so play at least 8 hours a day.

discord ID is Dusty Gal--(Deb)
Last edited by DustyGal on Feb 18, 2022, 8:19:47 AM
Thanks for the applications.

Join ACE today like these good folks!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues?
Yes
2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)?
Yes
3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere?
Victoria, Australia
4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating?
Yes
5. Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes
6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff:
Hoax#8843
7. How do you pass your Trial?
Interact with guildies on discord and be as active as possible for 6months+
8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded?
You get kicked
9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE?
To get to the next level of HC PoE
10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.):
- Playing PoE since closed beta
- cleared all content (except feared) on HC trade and HC SSF
- 30+? 95 characters across multiple HC leagues....never hundred ):
@Meme
Join now! Very fun league
1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues?
Answer: I have exclusively played HC in the past. Nowadays I like to spend a bit of time in both, since there's some meme builds which are just idiotic to try in HC :D. Disclosure: haven't played HC this league yet.

2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)?
Answer: It absolutely is.

3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere?
Answer: I play in Latinamerica, actually. My closes gateway is Washington

4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating?
Answer: I've read them, and yeah, fuck RMT and cheating.

5. Are you 18 years of age or older?
Answer: Yes, I am a functional adult xD.

6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff:
Answer: Koervege#5580

7. How do you pass your Trial?
Answer: By being a good boy and talking to the fellow guildies on discord both in voice and text. Every 6-12 months, a staff member will assess if I have been a good and social boi. I would pass if they deem my goodness and socialness adequate.

8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded?
Answer: yeeted out of guild and permabanned in PoE (maybe)

9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE?
Answer: I'll be honest: I got a Mageblood yesterday, and realized just how lonely it is in PoE for me, since I had no one to tell except my one friend Eizzy, who's also in ACE. It was kind of bittersweet.

I would really like to have access to a community of HC/former HC players that I can just have some fun with, celebrate achievements, mourn losses/rips and just help each other out. It can't all be grind in PoE :D

10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.):
Answer:
I've been gaming for a long time, started out with n64 and ps1 classics, and my first online game was Guild Wars 1, which I still play occassionally (slowly progressing my necro for GWAMM :D).
Then played League of Legends, got to Diamond, got aids from the game and put it down. Then came PoE.

I started playing in Prophecy, and started immediately in HC only. As you might imagine, this was fucking brutal and I was barely even able to get to maps for the longest time. Around the time Abyss was released, I started playing Cremation (shitty OG version with Unearth and as Berserker with generic leech. Good ol' times) and this got me my first shaper kill in Standard, and shortly after in HC. I then played practically cremation only in HC with different ascendancies.

Delve early league was one of my achievements, where I was among the top10 Saboteur in HC trade with arc mines, but due to IRL stuff had to abruptly stop at day 2 (KoervegeKaminari_III is the char).

My closest to glory moment was in Metamorph, in Ziz's SSFHC Awakener Race. I played cremation necro, got all the conquerors down, and was close to being one of the first 15 to kill Sirus in SSHFC (so, prize money). I ripped to a stupid double beyond boss spawn in t14+ Malformation. Surfed Haast's wave :/. I was devastated, but went agane. Spawned the last 4 conquerors, killed 'em, died to Sirus, and that was it. Out of the race. I haven't tried being competitive after that and just focused on my studies while also playing PoE. Last character in that race is still rotting in standard: Koerv_TWENTYTHREEHE (inspired by the great tie23he)

Played aurastacker in HC in delirium, archmage Storm Brand. Then started to play a bit in sc and a bit in hc, which continues on to this day.

These days I play quite often because I love this league and the new atlas, and my work is very very flexible for reasons partly beyond my comprehension.

I'm a musician AND a programmer, too!

Last edited by Koervege on Mar 23, 2022, 5:22:10 PM
Howdy.
April showers bring May growers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info