Reave

How does Master of the Arena (+2 melee range) affect 8th stage Reave, if at all? Anyone know?

Petrov.
Reave has its own base radius. No effect.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Reave has its own base radius. No effect.

Thanks, as always, Vipermagi, much appreciated.

P.
Reave is OP for what it does. 1 skill aoe and single target that needs only 1 utility support gem - multistrike. Other similar gem is cleave.
Lets compare.
AOE Reave.
Damage Reave.
Life on hit Reave.
Cleave needs duals, thats a minus in my book.
Solid 30k dps at lvl 72 with bad gear and tanky to survive reflect and bosses.

I suggest making damage effectiveness 80% and nerfing aoe so you MUST use inc aoe support.
"

Would you mind describing what your understanding of "Bad" is?

"
I suggest making damage effectiveness 80% and nerfing aoe so you MUST use inc aoe support.

Having a you-have-to-use-this-gem-gem is very, very bad. It's bad enough that Multistrike is so damn important for this skill.
Sorry Exile, but your loot is in another dungeon!
IGN: Delirii
Bad is leveling gear with 5l and
Last edited by kavinux on Dec 26, 2013, 11:24:23 PM
"
kavinux wrote:
Bad is leveling gear with 5l and
that dagger isn't that bad... unless you mean it could still be better which yes it can, but its not junk either.
"
kavinux wrote:
Reave is OP for what it does. 1 skill aoe and single target that needs only 1 utility support gem - multistrike. Other similar gem is cleave.
Lets compare.
AOE Reave.
Damage Reave.
Life on hit Reave.
Cleave needs duals, thats a minus in my book.

Reave isnt OP. It is good, but it has drawbacks (first few hits are actually single-target ones with tiny attack range, and timer resets very quickly and with usage of any other skill).
Cleave was just nerfed to useless shit. There are other skills in game, that are useless shit too - Sweep, Vitality, Arc, Shock Nova, Elemental Hit, list goes on.... They all need to be buffed, and same of them were good, until nerfed to boot by GGG.
AoE alternatives to Reave are Lightning Strike, Cyclone, Spectal Throw and Melee Splash support. And every has its benefits and its drawbacks.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:

AoE alternatives to Reave are Lightning Strike, Cyclone, Spectal Throw and Melee Splash support. And every has its benefits and its drawbacks.

False. All those skills have low physical damage on hit making them BAD agents armour.
except reave need to link to multistrike to be effective, make it also have less damage than normal and need 2 socket for 1 skill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info