:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

<<<Enjoys a delicious seltzer water as off topic Armageddon begins... Where the he'll is sailor moon?
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Watched the first episode of the new series Isekekai Shokudou yesterday.
Looks really good (both the animations and the story) so far. Just... don't watch it when hungry. Really, don't.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
Watched the first episode of the new series Isekekai Shokudou yesterday.
Looks really good (both the animations and the story) so far. Just... don't watch it when hungry. Really, don't.

I watched it while eating dinner, so it made my dinner tastier. lol

Also watched the first episode from the fourth season of the Symphogear girls, so it feels good to see these multi-tasking girls at it again saving the world while singing.

Then there is the new Fate series I been waiting for a while and episode 1 already has me happy.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Been a long time sinds i was hyped for the weekend to see the latest episode of an anime but goddamn boku no hero is good.
Also saw the first episode of made in abyss its to early to tell if its gonna be good but i am realy liking the overall style of the serie so far.
[Removed by Support]

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Finished first season of LWA. That was neat. Akko is borderline annoying but like Tanya D, her overall story and the quality of the work makes it all tick nicely. The two shorts were better animated but far inferior in every other way.

I think the most important thing with Akko was that she was meant to be annoying, but still managed to be likeable (or however that word is written, I can't remember) despite that.
I hope it gets a second season.

Due to being on a metal festival the last few days (it was awesome. I even saw a guy with a fairy tail guild mark tattoo on his shoulder there which was funny) I wasn't able to watch all the new stuff that came out.
I'm really REALLY interested in how made in abyss will turn out. I already read the manga and that's one hell of an interesting one imo.
Used to like a show called death note...

found out they were doing a live action movie...

got excited....

found out the butchered it by trying to Americanize it...

merica is not good with anime...
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
Used to like a show called death note...

found out they were doing a live action movie...

got excited....

found out the butchered it by trying to Americanize it...

merica is not good with anime...

Rule No. 1 of anime: There are no live action movies.

As for the festival: it was a rather small one called "Rockharz" here in germany. Roughly 15k people, and a lot of awesome bands (in extremo, eluveitie, blind guardian, arch enemy, heaven shall burn, dark tranquility to name a few). All in all three awesome days.
Already looking forward to wacken in roughly three weeks :D \m/
When it comes to the while conversion thing (anime to live action etc) it is a downward slope in almost all cases.

Manga
Anime
Live action
American movie adaptation

If you are an avid manga fan then the chances are you'll dislike everything else on the list because they miss out so much or at worst totally fuck up the source material.

If you watch anime and skip most of the manga, then anime is excellent, LA and movie adaptation are generally shit, but you can go back and read the manga and enjoy it.

The last 2 are aimed at capturing different audiences, those that generally look down on the other 2 mediums but have maybe heard enough to interest them a bit.

I personally stick with anime, only rarely reading the mangas (stuff like claymore and berserk)
I go into an anime with no expectations from a manga and i enjoy stuff that others would not because of it.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jul 9, 2017, 3:11:05 AM
I just finished the first episode of made in abyss... they did an amazing job with that one!
Really good animation (most of the time), a level of detail that you don't see too often in anime and an outright beautiful ost.
That one's already one of my favourites this season.
"
FCK42 wrote:
I just finished the first episode of made in abyss... they did an amazing job with that one!
Really good animation (most of the time), a level of detail that you don't see too often in anime and an outright beautiful ost.
That one's already one of my favourites this season.

Agreed, though i am surprised at how much i enjoyed Knight's & Magic, the description didn't really appeal to me but it was a good first episode
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info