:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

well there is not much shounen style isekai action, this already counts as a dealbreaker for some. No real power SI fantasy either. The only thing holding up the fort in this style of story is Darwins game, a rather lackluster Battle royale.
And of course it pales against the spring "wanna see a sequel to every show in the world" season. But hey it is still more fun than fall at least for me.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
tsunamikun wrote:
well there is not much shounen style isekai action, this already counts as a dealbreaker for some. No real power SI fantasy either. The only thing holding up the fort in this style of story is Darwins game, a rather lackluster Battle royale.
And of course it pales against the spring "wanna see a sequel to every show in the world" season. But hey it is still more fun than fall at least for me.

In general, this year seems to be loaded with sequels... there's a lot in there that I want to see actually. But other than sequels, this year appears to be somewhat weak from what we know so far. Oh well, we'll see.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I mean we will get aot season 4 so it's not that weak, but i get what you say.
I also think 2019 really spoiled us on great animes so 2020 seems a little weaker in comparison.
[Removed by Support]

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Feb 17, 2020, 8:50:23 AM
ah well i'm just hyped for Love is war s2 and no guns live. Especially AoT can't get a hpye from me, I'm reading the manga so i know what will come^^

Non Sequels is harder. But i will give some show a spin which are already on the List "interesting" We will see if there is a hidden gem.
To be fair... 2019 was absolutely nuts. We had SO many good shows, it was ridiculous.
Though I'm ever so slightly frustrated the most of the upcoming shows I look forward to are sequels. I wish there were more entirely new shows or heck, even anime originals. Then again, that is a fairly selfish thing to say. And it's not like I don't have anything left to watch... far from it. The list grows longer and longer every season.
2019 was okay, but not really any different than.. say 2017? or 16? Just looked through my shows and didn't find any difference in the numbers of watched shows outside a small fluctuation. But that is a discussion about taste so it's kind of meaningless :)

So somali actually has a story, a standard feelgood one with a little drama as spice but still.

On a side Note, February is fortunately tame in may workplace, and the weather is bad enough to stay home which is good, because i need to rewatch LoveComedy ^^
Holy crap. This week's Fate/Babylonia was just... I can't. It left me speechless. Here I though that fate/zero went overboard with hype when excalibur got released, or fate/apocrypha did with their final fights, but fate/babylonia prove me wrong with this episode. I don't even know how I could try to describe even a fraction of how awesome it was. This episode was on the next level.
I've been getting back into the "To aru" series recently, finally watching Railgun S in order to properly enjoy Railgun T which is currently airing. Caught up with that and went directly to Accelerator. I didn't expect to see Last Order get as much screentime as she did thus far, but I'll take every bit I can get. She's just an absolute cinnamon roll of a character. Also, I weirdly enjoy seeing Accelerator suffer for what he's done and trying to redeem himself. So far definitely a good series. Awesome franchise in general (well, except for Index 3 maybe. That thing was a hot mess with issues everywhere, mostly due to WAY too much stuff being covered in far too little time). Can recommend.
Only anime I am watching atm is Dorohedoro and it didn't disappoint, there is already talks of season 2, which I hope will happen.

Also, for those following nonjapanese stuff, Tower of god by siu will get japanese anime adaptation, it has its own specific visual identity and people are guessing that anime drawing style might change over the course of episodes, just like original webcomic author got better over the span of years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDBzWhfN3hI

Its rather a short trailer, and its coming out in a month, but I will watch regardless, knowing that it has material for some 200+ episodes, as I'm reading the comic for years now too.
Spreading salt since 2006
The new railgun continues to be good fyi :) Unfortunately the studio seems to have problems with the release times due to the frikkin virus so we lost already two weeks grrmrmrgrmgl. But hey, at least when they deliver, the quality is top.
Accelerator series suffered from poor writing but hey, the action was very good.

dorohedoro was always slated to be good. Even the CGI is good enough to not cringe every time they move. Still dorohedoro is also a very long series. So let's see if they keep to the source faithfully.
I also heard about the hype around tower of god. But it sounds like a battle royal which mostly means teenage angst fest. I will give it a spin but i don't expect that much.

On the weekend i managed to finally watch promare. That movie may not have a story or any sort of characterization but god damn it looks sweet and the animation was godtier. And it has robots! and a giant drill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info