:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

^lol.

Guess they didn't do any of the solid anime's.

I watched like 5 minutes of that reviewer show and stopped, looked utterly boring.

Why do they shut all anime down though, can't they be selective in which ones they air or simply not worth it?
I'm not even quite sure what they do, aggregate anime for streaming and provide sub services or am i missing something.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
^lol.

Guess they didn't do any of the solid anime's.

I watched like 5 minutes of that reviewer show and stopped, looked utterly boring.

Why do they shut all anime down though, can't they be selective in which ones they air or simply not worth it?
I'm not even quite sure what they do, aggregate anime for streaming and provide sub services or am i missing something.

Peace,

-Boem-

That site is basically "The Onion" for anime related stuff. Still, I found that article fairly hilarious, considering what happened. Fairly spot on aswell.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
FCK42 wrote:

That site is basically "The Onion" for anime related stuff. Still, I found that article fairly hilarious, considering what happened. Fairly spot on aswell.

Aha, you prompted me to look up what "happened" since i dont follow this stuff.

I don't really understand why people wanna claim hypocrisy when its just another company who's introducing political correct stuff.

Good satire though, might give the show another run later on just to see if its so far beyond the common echi tropes, which i think is quite a challenge given that some of them are bassicaly softcore hentai.

Peace,

-Boem-
This satire thing made me think of an event that happened with the whole movement on art sites to mass report explicit content around nezuko.

It's like people can no longer differentiate between fantasy/fiction and reality.

I remember this female cartoonist getting mass reported for drawing erotica of nezuko and ultimately getting removed, i think it was from devian art but not sure about that.
Apparently some people found the need to use mob-rule to infringe on somebody else his artistic expression.

I wonder if people are actually so oblivious to what they are doing that they don't even realize they are policing thought and the freedom to express themselves.

She was known for drawing a gay fiction comic so she was into erotic scenes so this was just more practice for her and studying the female body which is arguably harder because it requires less line-work and more smooth transitions and curves.

Stuff has gone bad somewhere in a culture when people start to police things like art and comedy.

Peace,

-Boem-
that reminds about the comic lost girls, by alan moore. Of course the author at least tried to be provocative as is his style. But even then, one of the most acclaimed author still has problems with published or at least selling in teh oh so free western world.

but about the series: its boring. It's basically softcore henai and thats it. nothing to write home about so the whole thing is kind fo strange.
"
tsunamikun wrote:
that reminds about the comic lost girls, by alan moore. Of course the author at least tried to be provocative as is his style. But even then, one of the most acclaimed author still has problems with published or at least selling in teh oh so free western world.

but about the series: its boring. It's basically softcore henai and thats it. nothing to write home about so the whole thing is kind fo strange.

It's quite common for manga artist to have different pen-names with which they draw more erotic or outright borderline stuff.

I know only a select few who have the ability to do it with their original name, kim jung gi is probably the best known one who gets away with it simply because he is just that talented at what he does.

It's fascinating though, there are some famous children book visual artists who had more mature stuff going on under different names because they were aware that their publishing would be extremely hampered if people made a connection between the two.

Cheers for affirming what i thought about the series, ill still have a look later because now im curious "where" it crosses the line, considering other echi stuff that has been released so far.

Peace,

-Boem-
Eizouken keeps being brilliant. They're getting more and more members and supporters for their club and it's an absolute delight to see the quirky main characters in action.

A show I'm surprised by again and again is ID:Invaded. Though the animation quality is sometimes not the best, the show gets carried by the plot (as in actual story, not the other kind of "plot"... if you want that, go watch interspecies reviewers). It's one of if not the most interesting mystery anime in recent memory. I greatly enjoy it, would definitely recommend if you like mystery and/or crime thriller series.

Regarding the aforementioned interspecies rewiewers... it's incredibly good at doing what it wants to do. It doesn't really have a story driving it, it's more of a slice of life show... in a weird way. Character design is great though and all of the characters are believable at the very least. It also has it's fair share of funny moments, though the humour tends to go in obvious directions. Not someething I could recommend to just anyone, but definitely not a bad show either. At the VERY LEAST it's got the unique setting going for it, and it takes advantage of that brilliantly.
yeah ID get actually better with every episode, it's extremely strange. Never seen this constant change to the better.
I'm also surprised they didn't fuck up railgun S3, while it's not as good as s2 sisters, it easily beats the whole index show and the accelerator side show. Who would have thought.

Also hanako-kun is awesome, daikon legs ftw!
I haven't seen railgun 2 (yet), so I don't watch season 3 either right now... I should definitely change that. Misaka is awesome.

I only heard good things about hanako so far, but that too is a series I'm not watching at the moment... this winter season has a surprising amount of quite decent shows, considering that a lot of people are calling it an almost dead season.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info