Rules for league events

After my 4 glassblower's baubles in the last race I ran in (as rewards), I'd rather see Cartographer's Chisels. Glassblower's are limited in their usefulness, once you have 5 good flasks, they just pile up, give us something useful or at least with value.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Last edited by TehHammer on Sep 20, 2012, 1:50:48 PM
i really like it :)
A quick question. Do the prizes get wiped at open beta start?
"
arrrgh wrote:
A quick question. Do the prizes get wiped at open beta start?

When we enter Open Beta later this year, all items will be wiped apart from "Demigod's Presence (Unique Amulet)".
I vote that we REMOVE Exalt and divine orbs from the rewards (as well as glassblowers, and perhaps even chromatic)

the problem with exalt and divine orbs is that they offset the currency in the game too much. People are getting these from the races and then just buying w/e they want.

Removal of the chromatic and glassblowers is that they are not worth enough (if we are taking out the really high, should also take out the really low to make the avg orb nicer).

I also agree with adding chisels onto the list.

also 50-75 wisdom/portal scrolls would be a nice addition
(anyone who thinks these scrolls are worthless, i will gladly pay 1.5 alcs for 75 scrolls)
Definitely should remove glassblowers, and maybe even chance orbs.
quick question about the time converter that you keep linking to check local times

New Zealand to Lithuania:

+2 hrs

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ad/Standard_time_zones_of_the_world.png

+10 hrs
Nice!
"
boof wrote:
Definitely should remove glassblowers, and maybe even chance orbs.

Agree re: Glassblower's, disagree re: Chance. It's fun trying to Chance uniques.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
TehHammer wrote:
Glassblower's are limited in their usefulness, once you have 5 good flasks, they just pile up, give us something useful or at least with value.

this
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info