Rules for league events

"
vFinn wrote:
I deleted my character "anythingdoesnt" after killing Brutus and reaching level 10 and the league end because the "Do not delete your character..." quote is hard to find in all these different walls of text. Please roll back my delete or just grant me the Classic Mystery Box directly because the time invested and the lack of prioritized warning is very frustrating. On another note, after finishing the objective, maybe add in the chat to not delete character for the reward

Just for the record: the MTX box is awarded for hitting level 35, not level 10.
I wonder the items and currency that i found in the race event will go to my standard league ?
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
"
vFinn wrote:
I deleted my character "anythingdoesnt" after killing Brutus and reaching level 10 and the league end because the "Do not delete your character..." quote is hard to find in all these different walls of text. Please roll back my delete or just grant me the Classic Mystery Box directly because the time invested and the lack of prioritized warning is very frustrating. On another note, after finishing the objective, maybe add in the chat to not delete character for the reward

Just for the record: the MTX box is awarded for hitting level 35, not level 10.

That guy posted in june so it was for a different race where it was lvl 10 for a box
Hi ... 10-Day Turmoil is may first event ... i finish an lvl 40 http://prntscr.com/hd42sn ... problem is that not see my reward ... any help ?
★Ninja Assasin College of Kicking Ass★
Last edited by R_A_M_B_O on Nov 20, 2017, 7:37:16 PM
Hi ... 10-Day Turmoil is may first event ... i finish an lvl 38 problem is that not see my reward ... any help ?
Last edited by ChosenTime on Nov 21, 2017, 1:59:00 AM
me too, i cant find the box, i reached level 35. However, my character dies before reaching that level is that the reason why I did not receive the reward?
Hi, I've reached lvl55 at Mayhem void race but didn't receive any box for it, can someone help me?
"
michaelian2 wrote:
me too, i cant find the box, i reached level 35. However, my character dies before reaching that level is that the reason why I did not receive the reward?

As i understand you should get a message here on the site.
Probably rolls out sometime today or tomorrow.
Hello! My hideout in last league be better then hideout of std league, but now i have old of it in std league. Level of masters is lower too. It is a bug or not? Can u help me?

UPD. Its done. Thx!
Last edited by ACH_PoE on Dec 12, 2017, 1:23:25 PM
Hi
My character was not be moved in the Standard league at the end of the Mayhem event, it is in void league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info