+24343% to Fire Resistance on Armors / 6socket 1 handers WTF ? :DDD

[Removed by Support]
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Mousa_GGG on May 5, 2024, 4:56:56 PM
I think some people fail to realize that 24,343 fire res armour had no player based exploit to make it exist. Allowing it to exist is fine, its only in standard and the people who can afford to mirror it can also afford to make other broken builds... so nothing really changes there.

where as these items with to many sockets is 100% exploiting a bug every time one is created and needs to have something done to the existing items(either deleting the items or the extra sockets)
Behemoth Jack
Arena Plate
Quality: +30%
Armour: 506
Item Level: 78
Requires Level 65, 91 Str
50% reduced Explicit Defence Modifier magnitudes
12% increased Explicit Resistance Modifier magnitudes
Grace has 30% increased Aura Effect
20% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills
+25244% to Fire ResistanceArmour is increased by Overcapped Fire ResistanceEvasion Rating is increased by Overcapped Cold Resistance+35 to Strength and Intelligence10% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills6% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage6% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Lightning Damage
Mirrored
~price 4 mirror

====> "+25244% to Fire ResistanceArmour is increased by Overcapped Fire ResistanceEvasion"

So is it a buff ? I am not sure since there are others ways to get broken characters in standard, but this one could provide some unusual habilities, i have no idea...
Last edited by Universalis on May 5, 2024, 12:45:28 AM
"
Universalis wrote:
Behemoth Jack
Arena Plate
Quality: +30%
Armour: 506
Item Level: 78
Requires Level 65, 91 Str
50% reduced Explicit Defence Modifier magnitudes
12% increased Explicit Resistance Modifier magnitudes
Grace has 30% increased Aura Effect
20% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills
+25244% to Fire ResistanceArmour is increased by Overcapped Fire ResistanceEvasion Rating is increased by Overcapped Cold Resistance+35 to Strength and Intelligence10% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills6% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage6% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Lightning Damage
Mirrored
~price 4 mirror

====> "+25244% to Fire ResistanceArmour is increased by Overcapped Fire ResistanceEvasion"

So is it a buff ? I am not sure since there are others ways to get broken characters in standard, but this one could provide some unusual habilities, i have no idea...

something like 25 000 life regenerated per second ? (lol)
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
Is that normal? :)

Average day in PoE.
The item itself has no use if GGG add a cap on anything that scale with resistance, such as The Formless Flame

And they just do nothing. No delete the item, not adding a cap (even a cap of up to 500% res is totally fine and harm noone except for owner of this item)

And then for the bug exploit created one hand 6L, it triggered them to delete the item. WTF
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

There's no premise lmao nothing matters in standard.

so yes

OMEGAlul

Factually false. You just don't care about Standard. Maybe it is time to give me your thousands of mirrors you claimed to have in Standard.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Those should be deleted no matter how you and I look at it, but what we think don't count, GGG apparently don't think so, they should care but they don't.

And there is no way they don't know it already. Empyrian made a video about the original chest piece at least a year ago, project armour or something, reach 1.5B armour with a crafted copy of it. During the video, Empyrian said multiple times, he thinks the chest and all the copies will be deleted once the video published but nope that didn't happen.

I remember the bug that allowed folks to craft rare flasks - a bunch of people made and horded them - then one day, they all turned into un-equippable items. They had red text under them saying as much.

So they became the equivalent of league stones and Perandus coins. Interesting knick-knacks but of no actual game-play value.

I imagine the same thing will happen to these eventually. I for one would be extremely leery of buying any of these or making a build around them.
Last edited by Sabranic_SilverDeth on May 7, 2024, 4:15:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info