+24343% to Fire Resistance on Armors / 6socket 1 handers WTF ? :DDD

"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
lmao trying to compare league items to standard items

hahahaha

Let me see if I can walk you through the logic of this: to get to standard means the items will still be in the league for the rest of the league. This has happaned in the past which means it could also happen this time. Items in standard are evidence of this fact.

See how that works? No ones trying to get you to care about standard, they're trying to explain the evidence of past POE history to you and you're not getting it.

Maybe you're omegalul'ing too hard to understand whats being said or something? Anyway hope this helps.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Last edited by alhazred70 on May 4, 2024, 8:52:56 PM
"
alhazred70 wrote:

What's more egregious this time around is that the bug was game wide, but somehow it's justified that the items don't need to be deleted because the "standards" are different. Gold medal for mental gymnastics to justifying cheating.

Fix the items, ban users for the league, in standard too, and afterwards they'll come back as they always do.
Ruthless should be [Removed by Support].
Last edited by AdRonZh3Ro on May 4, 2024, 9:12:54 PM
"
AdRonZh3Ro wrote:
"
alhazred70 wrote:

What's more egregious this time around, is that the bug was game wide, but somehow it justifies the items not needing to be deleted in StAnDaRd. Gold medal for mental gymnastics to justifying cheating.

If you're implying that I think these items should not be fixed thats not my stance at all.

I am stating that they might not be fixed and/or possibly some of them wont be. Because that exact thing has happened in the past.

Recognizing the status quo of the game does not equate to endorsing that status quo.

Personally if I was GGG I would fix all these items diligently every time and not the slipshod "sometimes we fix some of them some of the time" way of the past. Setting a consistent expectation among the players would discourage them from participating and make for less exploited items.

It would also remove the age old POE maxim:

"exploit early, exploit often"

A saying that is directly GGG's fault for never having consistent reactions to these exploits.

Anyway I'm not sure I see anyone arguing that it should be okay to cheat. But if you see someone doing that maybe quote them instead of me next time? Not sure you're aiming that at me or just generalizing.
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Last edited by alhazred70 on May 4, 2024, 9:19:37 PM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

hahahaha

Pretty much this. The comparison is so wildly inappropriate lol.

Especially when the ones that actually made it to standard you know.. actually made it to standard, aka were not fixed or found out.

Where the 6 link items are known by the developers during the league and being destroyed, during the league.

Just a bunch of FOMO posts of people that, apparently, cant play the game because they need seer hunting/divine fishing/rouge exiles beyond/meat sacks and ghosts/6 link exploit with Morrigan etc...

It's all faux outrage.
Bump your post as many times as you want. Its not like the Devs are changing anything your way anyways.

Generic I'm quitting/uninstalling post. Comes back to the game and none of the things they whined about changed their way. Only to whine about even more things.
"
alhazred70 wrote:

No, i was giving a gold medal for his mental gymnastics, basically saying that standard is where all cheaters are free to reign.

I'm hard pressed to take anything they say seriously, but openly condoning blatant abuse of exploits "because it's standard" is a new low for this forum.
Ruthless should be [Removed by Support].
Last edited by AdRonZh3Ro on May 4, 2024, 9:51:31 PM
"
Chickenwink wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

hahahaha

Pretty much this. The comparison is so wildly inappropriate lol.

Especially when the ones that actually made it to standard you know.. actually made it to standard, aka were not fixed or found out.

Where the 6 link items are known by the developers during the league and being destroyed, during the league.

Just a bunch of FOMO posts of people that, apparently, cant play the game because they need seer hunting/divine fishing/rouge exiles beyond/meat sacks and ghosts/6 link exploit with Morrigan etc...

It's all faux outrage.

[Removed by Support]
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Mousa_GGG on May 5, 2024, 4:52:28 PM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

[Removed by Support]

Shocker you two are the only people here who think there's a "comparison" going on because understanding whats actually being said is apparently very hard. I guess comparison is the only way you can interpret whats being said that allows you to continue to ignore evidence.

This is a forum based on written discussion not being able to understand whats being discussed is a problem. Its your right to omegalul past things you don't get if you want to though. But don't blame me for trying to help you actually understand the premise which you keep intentionally refusing to understand.

I'm a patient person as long as you insist on misconstruing whats actually being discussed I'll try and explain it slower and more simply.

Last edited by Mousa_GGG on May 5, 2024, 4:53:43 PM
"
alhazred70 wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

[Removed by Support]

Shocker you two are the only people here who think there's a "comparison" going on because understanding whats actually being said is apparently very hard. I guess comparison is the only way you can interpret whats being said that allows you to continue to ignore evidence.

This is a forum based on written discussion not being able to understand whats being discussed is a problem. Its your right to omegalul past things you don't get if you want to though. But don't blame me for trying to help you actually understand the premise which you keep intentionally refusing to understand.

I'm a patient person as long as you insist on misconstruing whats actually being discussed I'll try and explain it slower and more simply.

There's no premise lmao nothing matters in standard.

so yes

OMEGAlul
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Mousa_GGG on May 5, 2024, 4:55:15 PM
"
alhazred70 wrote:

This has happaned in the past which means it could also happen this time.

I am stating that they might not be fixed and/or possibly some of them wont be. Because that exact thing has happened in the past.

"
alhazred70 wrote:

because understanding whats actually being said is apparently very hard. I guess comparison is the only way you can interpret whats being said that allows you to continue to ignore evidence.

So its important that we make sure to actually read what we post because contrary to the second post, you are directly comparing the two here.

If you read what was posted previously by me, both situations of items ending up in standard are not the same. Outlined below:

1) One has outrage because it actually happened, due to not catching it on time. (24k fire res)

2) One has outrage that it might happen. (inappropriate 6 linked items)

Even though... its being worked on and caught for you. So it wont happen, aka faux outrage.

[Removed by Support]

Hope this helps clear up some of your confusion.
Bump your post as many times as you want. Its not like the Devs are changing anything your way anyways.

Generic I'm quitting/uninstalling post. Comes back to the game and none of the things they whined about changed their way. Only to whine about even more things.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on May 4, 2024, 10:34:53 PM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

There's no premise lmao nothing matters in standard.

so yes

OMEGAlul

Well thats a non sequitur. Your phrase has no local connection and makes no sense at all. You don't need standard to matter for there to be a premise. Nor would there be "no premise" even if we agree that standard doesn't matter.

Also standard players do care. And there's something called precedent, when you set up the expectation that exploiters get to keep items you encourage more.

Just because you don't care about standard doesn't mean no one else does. [Removed by Support]

There's also the fact that to get TO STANDARD those items will continue to exist in the league which you do care about. This has been pointed out over and over and you for some reason keep saying "lOL CoMpArisOne To StaNdarD" insistently failing to understand what anyone is talking about.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on May 4, 2024, 10:36:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info