t17 too overtuned

"
Pashid wrote:
They should just add t18, t19 and t20 maps as well and continue until map difficulty hits the roof of the current player power level.

Funny thing because PoE had that in ancient times before "maps" were a thing. But they deleted it.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

XP penalty also needs to be adjusted upwards

Indeed, the penalty could just grow higher and higher with the map tier or just the characters level. 50-75% in t17 maps or after level 90+ sounds reasonable.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Y'all weak sauces. What about de-level on death if at 0 exp? it was all the craze back in the early 2k.
Last edited by Silverpelt on May 2, 2024, 4:16:05 PM
How about you have chance to drop items on death as well?
"
Aynix wrote:

Add this option to the hardcore big boys SSF soldiers living the virtual life in PoE xD Not-a-Cockroach
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
"
Aynix wrote:

Reserved for Ruthless mode. You also get a chance to get some of your gear back by fighting monsters that have picked up and equipped your items. 10% drop chance.
Last edited by Silverpelt on May 2, 2024, 4:40:01 PM
We should also add REssurection Sickness debuff. After you die, for 1h you lose 90% of your all stats (damage and resistances included)
"
Aynix wrote:
You guys focus on why people die in T17 instead focusing on what T17 were supposed to be.

T17 were supposed to be "bridge" between T16 and Ubers. And they failed horribly. Ubers are DPS and "skill" check (people usually dont try to facetank ubers, they dodge their attacks manually). Meanwhile T17 are just checkbox list for severall things you need to reliably run them - things that are NOT needed for ubers.

Yep, they are not bridge to ubers... GGG failed at that. Ubers are easier than t17 maps (if u know the mechanics). That being said, I still think the difficult in t17 maps are ok (if u compare them to juiced t16 maps, they do their job).
Consider yourself gear checked - and failed.
IDK I didn’t have any issue unlocking the 5th atlas slot in SSF.

T17 is more of a bridge between doing the Feared and Ubers and not T16 maps. If your build clan do the feared with 4-6 explicits it should be able to do T17s as long as they don’t have build breaking mods.

Expecting to jump from T16 farming to T17 maps is a little naive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info