after 2 400hours in game im angry

"
Alch and go is a currency loosing strategy in league currently, same for most common scarabs

After reading first sentence I don’t have to go any further. Affliction is over. Alch and go is fine. Basic scarabs are fine. Again, abomination that was Affliction is over.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Yawn. People parroting that Affliction is over is getting overly boring. Like people are too dumb to not have noticed.

"
I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera,

That's some made up disability...
"
Silverpelt wrote:
Yawn. People parroting that Affliction is over is getting overly boring. Like people are too dumb to not have noticed.

"
I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera,

That's some made up disability...

Whoa, back off. He says he's disabled! /s

Affliction is over though and some people need to be reminded that a league like that isn't the norm. It's valid.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
I am entirely aware of the difference between normal leagues and affliction juicing. However the simple fact that I made significantly more currency in my introductory league doing whatever seemed cool than I have made in the same time period of the current league where I completed my atlas inside a week, got two voidstones day 3 and spent most of the time farming t16s with strategies that pay out fairly consistently (harbinger and expedition) instead of just doing whatever suggests that something is very wrong here and my experience playing around in standard with some of the most absurdly juicable non t17 content in the game (extreme archaeology with the +pre and suf scarab on 120 quant maps) suggests similar.
"
Alch and go is a currency loosing strategy in league currently, same for most common scarabs

"
(…)spent most of the time farming t16s with strategies that pay out fairly consistently (harbinger and expedition) instead of just doing whatever suggests that something is very wrong here(…)

So… Basic scarabs like harbs and expeditions are currency loss, but in next post they payed out fairly consistently? And something must be very wrong with the game when having strategy works better than just doing random whatever? Im fairly sure we’re playing different games.

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Apr 29, 2024, 7:48:14 PM
yeah they pay out fairly consistently except guess what they pay out, mostly transmutation and alteration shards now. The t2 harbinger scarab is only good for meme fishing and using basic harbinger scarabs on their own no longer pays for itself. It used to be about 1 to 2 raw c per map from a harbinger scarab and half of an ancient and/or annul on average, which was another 10 to 15 c depending on market prices with the occasional div or two in frac shards as well as ex frags and occasional complete orbs. This league I was losing money running even the basic harbinger scarabs.

Edit: also I would suggest you stop parsing semantics about my posts to look for a way to ignore my point and actually address the point I make instead of going 'but actually' when literally all you are doing is stating something that everyone else has pointed out as entirely inconsistent with their experience.
Last edited by CarbotZergling123 on Apr 29, 2024, 8:21:28 PM
"

Edit: also I would suggest you stop parsing semantics about my posts to look for a way to ignore my point and actually address the point I make (…)

Which one, the one about alch+go and basic strategies beeing currency loss, or basic strategies are profit better than doing whatever and that is a problem with game somehow? Those statements you made seems to contradict each other a bit. Im running harbs and getting 8annul orbs+8ancient orbs (full orbs, not fragments) per map prty consistently, and I run thousands* of maps.

*by forum definition

Last edited by Nomancs on Apr 29, 2024, 8:52:02 PM
The two statements I have made are not contradictory I was pointing out how strategies are paying out less than they have in the past. Quite frankly it was the most notable for alch orbs, under normal circumstances its super easy to accumulate a ton, even burning 30 or more trying on each maven invitation to hit 80 quant I usually ended each league with more than 1k and I basically never had map or alch sustain issues. This league even with 4 voidstones and a bunch of favored map slots it was a struggle to sustain my favored map and until I managed to get enough uber elder and maven fragments to get my last two voidstones (it took me 3 weeks to get enough influenced maps and all of 15 minutes to do the bosses, it didn't take me that long to get 4 voidstones in my second league ever when I needed four trys to get the maven with low enough latency to not constantly get screwed over by punishment in the last phase) it was incredibly frustrating to sustain t16 maps in general.
"

"
(…)spent most of the time farming t16s with strategies that pay out fairly consistently (harbinger and expedition) instead of just doing whatever suggests that something is very wrong here(…)

"
The two statements I have made are not contradictory I was pointing out how strategies are paying out less than they have in the past.

You made it prty clear that strategies are losing currency, was it wrong wording or something? I’m running those, in t16, they earn solid profit.

"
This league even with 4 voidstones and a bunch of favored map slots it was a struggle to sustain my favored map and until I managed to get enough uber elder and maven fragments to get my last two voidstones (it took me 3 weeks to get enough influenced maps and all of 15 minutes to do the bosses (…)

Take extra bosses when witnessed by maven + bosses drop guardians/conquerors/synth maps (clear map first), you can also do basic strats with extra bosses (with map bosses loot). You will get MULTIPLE guardians/conquerors/synth maps per map done. One set of bosses gives 5 pieces of maven writ, so it takes 2 set of bosses to get Maven - I farmed few hundred writs this league, it should take you few maps to get maven and elder.

"
(…) it was incredibly frustrating to sustain t16 maps in general.

That is not possible. I have over 1k spare t16 maps, my favs can’t fit anymore. You eiher don’t clear your maps or something else must be happening.

Affliction is over, but this league still shower people with loot way more than past leagues. 8annul orbs per map? its crazy amount, no surprise their market value adjusted to supply.

"
Nomancs wrote:

You made it prty clear that strategies are losing currency, was it wrong wording or something? I’m running those, in t16, they earn solid profit.

Have to agree with this. There is a lot of currency in T16 maps, especially after I understood how to use allflames in combination with strongboxes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info