mageblood just too op

"
pogduckdogcat wrote:
look for inspiration of build, random click POE streamer room on twitch and see a mageblood

think of a old unpopular skill, want to know how people build these days,open poe.ninja, filter skill, open some ladder's character links and see mageblood

mageblood just too op for any situations

my idea for rework:
Leftmost (2-3) Magic Utility Flasks constantly apply their Flask Effects to you
Rightmost (1-2) Flasks are disabled

This is kind of a weird take. Unfortunately GGG doesn't give a damn about off-meta skills and the only way to make them somewhat viable is a mageblood.
"
Sadaukar wrote:

That could be a possible "nerf" for MB to just give it a line that "increases to Rarity and Quantity on gear don't affect your character".
It wouldn't change much in terms of strenght of the item, but it makes it less of an ultra endgame option for juicers.

Maybe the same could be done for HH, but then HH would probably be dead. It's the whole purpose of said belt.

Why the double standard for mf though?
If you wanna treat MB like that give Headhunter the same treatment. MF dudes shouldnt be able to stack mf with low end investment rescued by their Headhunters.
"
zzang wrote:
"
Sadaukar wrote:

That could be a possible "nerf" for MB to just give it a line that "increases to Rarity and Quantity on gear don't affect your character".
It wouldn't change much in terms of strenght of the item, but it makes it less of an ultra endgame option for juicers.

Maybe the same could be done for HH, but then HH would probably be dead. It's the whole purpose of said belt.

Why the double standard for mf though?
If you wanna treat MB like that give Headhunter the same treatment. MF dudes shouldnt be able to stack mf with low end investment rescued by their Headhunters.

I personally wouldn't care, it's just that I don't really see a usecase for HH outside of grinding maps for profit which includes MF of course. Do u think anyone would use it if MF was excluded from the belt?
Maybe there's a better, different solution for HH.

This league I'm tempted to buy one, without using MF but that's only because HH is disgustingly cheap. I wouldn't pay 80-100 divs just to get a little faster in maps without the possibility of slapping more MF on.
Last edited by Sadaukar on Apr 27, 2024, 7:10:15 AM
I saw the topic and decided to come by.
I agree with the fact that MB is overpowered.
It should remove one maximum flask that a player can use for each automated flask - making a maximum of 2 automated flasks. Additional % flask effect can be added to the belt's mods to ease the pain.

Last edited by fostaa on May 2, 2024, 9:03:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info