Well done GGG the economy will heal if this goes on forever

Hi all,

This is by far the most encouraging thing I've seen in the entire history of Path of Exile:

I've been collecting cheater tears (two-faced users complaining on how affordable everything is, bot users, RMT buyers, RMT farmers giving away currency to 'fund' crafting projects to increase demand of RMT) in my cup all league long.

If you keep this up it might even become an unattractive market for cheaters. Simply put, Veblen goods with decreased demand = GOOD.

Delicious cheater pain. I'm tingling with excitement! Oh! I just can't wait to see the typical infamous "I quit PoE" from several known cheaters if everything stays affordable permanently.

Cheers!

References
:
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/v/veblen-good.asp
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/law-of-supply-demand.asp
~
The Mirror of Kalandra and user retention (view-thread/3489839)
Why not throw the ring into the sea? (view-thread/3488268)
Beware of misinformation on good leagues (view-thread/3514952)
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2024, 3:13:37 PM
We reached D3 levels of loot now. I hope they severely tone it down next league and going forward.
Last edited by Ulsarek on Apr 22, 2024, 11:47:12 AM
"
Ulsarek wrote:
We reached D3 levels of loot now. I hope they severely tone it down next league and going forward.

guess you must'a skipped last league hoho
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Ulsarek wrote:

guess you must'a skipped last league hoho
I actually did. :p
It literaly killed my motivation.
yea right, everyone whos "better" than you at the game cheats 100%
99.9% of what drops for casual players is now dogshit though and if nothing expensive ever drops for you, there's no point in playing the game for you.

The RMTers will keep playing anyways as they can always sell their stuff later in STD even if the economy goes to extreme garbage in the league.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

... and I drink the tears of cheaters.

PSA: For anyone not playing attention just about every single league that's good for the player, but bad for RMT you will see a lot of misinformation.

"dead game", "dead league", "bad mechanic", and when you see what's really going on that's where the most profits and best-ever-yet mirror-tier crafts are created.

Mind not these petty mind games... if the game is good and the league is good and your brain is not rotting you will be able to tell.

Do you remember how many mind games where played during Harvest and Crucible? and the god-tier items that where created?

See you later! Time to install and play the league.
~
Last edited by BlackMarshes212 on Apr 22, 2024, 12:37:58 PM
"

"dead game", "dead league", "bad mechanic", and when you see what's really going on that's where the most profits and best-ever-yet mirror-tier crafts are created.

Enjoy the league, I had fun myself but it is clearly not sustainable.

Right now it's literally the worst performing league of all time.

35/35, a perfect score!

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Apr 22, 2024, 12:42:57 PM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Spoiler
"

Enjoy the league, I had fun myself but it is clearly not sustainable.

Right now it's literally the worst performing league of all time.

35/35, a perfect score!

What's the source?

I went ahead and removed the flash-bang and categorized it:

(NOTE: This is YOUR graph, I made it black and moved it to categories. Lazy edit)

I was lenient categorizing the numbers by grades. In my case 70% was a near failing grade (69% = fail), but I hear some schools are even more lenient with a 60% (59% = fail).

I'm curious to see who's saying that 30 leagues are either failed or mediocre, while only 5 leagues are good or incalculably good (over 100%)?. Hehehe I have so many questions, but I will leave it at that.

Thanks for sharing this.

Time to go play and buy some supporter packs.
~
Last edited by BlackMarshes212 on Apr 22, 2024, 1:56:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info