T17 needs to go or become something else.

I would a proper response from GGG.
"
Kreakor wrote:
I would a proper response from GGG.

They will change the T17 for sure before the next league starts. Even all HC streamers calling them dogpile. Necropolis is anyway overall very close to the quality of Kalandra.

I just don't get why they needed to destroy Heist, Lab, Betrayal, T16 and Uber bossing in just 2 leagues.
Last edited by H3rB1985 on Apr 21, 2024, 12:14:56 PM
Because GGG has a vision completely incompatible with what the game has become and insist on pushing it, remember that launch Kalandra was what they wanted, they ignored playtester feedback pointing out how awful it was and only walked back part of it because the entire playerbase threw a colossal fit about it, they are probably going to do something similar with this in 3.25 but I very much doubt we are ever going to get even mildly accessible ubers or worthwhile drops from non uber bosses any time soon if ever.
I just ran my first T17 and didn't even full clear it as I was running out of portals to offscreen one shot casts. So I leap slammed to the boss. Even in that time I cleared about half the map, I easily got 10-20x the bubble gum I would out of a fully juiced T16 assuming no league mechanics. As that is the tree I ran for the T17.

The last thing this game needed was more stratification of rewards IMO. Affliction pretty much proved the game was better when it was more rewarding on a decent difficulty curve that was player-controlled to an extent.
"
Moregaze wrote:
I just ran my first T17 and didn't even full clear it as I was running out of portals to offscreen one shot casts. So I leap slammed to the boss. Even in that time I cleared about half the map, I easily got 10-20x the bubble gum I would out of a fully juiced T16 assuming no league mechanics. As that is the tree I ran for the T17.

The last thing this game needed was more stratification of rewards IMO. Affliction pretty much proved the game was better when it was more rewarding on a decent difficulty curve that was player-controlled to an extent.

As a newbie, Affliction was my first league ever, and despite some frustrations, I was enjoying it because even with inflation (I didn't even have the currency explosion), I can actually craft things myself and people buy it with high prices. eg. I farmed Ultimatum and sold the catalysts.

Necro league, 3 div total raw drop after completing every normal Atlas to T16. Not enough Alch to alch maps, not enough Vaal to corrupt maps.... I have never felt a game so bloody hostile, as if the developers hate the players so much.

I manage to defeat all Pinnacle boss in Affliction, and have a few practice with Ubers. Now, I haven't tried the T17 yet, going to do a level up first. I'll see how T17 goes, if it's just plain cancer without min/max bis, I'll just drop the league after 4 voidstones (still gathering fragments). It's not worth the grind in the most stingy game ever.
All u haz to do is GitGud
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
Acolina87 wrote:

All u haz to do is leave the game and enjoy something else
remove t17!
it was mistake from start thos t17!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Acolina87 wrote:

Now why would i do that when im enjoying the league? This is one of the best leagues ever made.

Hoho now i See why you hate the league. Nice consuming darks.

#Nicebuild :’)
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Last edited by Acolina87 on Apr 22, 2024, 7:31:28 AM
"
Acolina87 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Acolina87 wrote:

Now why would i do that when im enjoying the league? This is one of the best leagues ever made.

Hoho now i See why you hate the league. Nice consuming darks.

#Nicebuild :’)

Enjoy checking builds of ppl who left league day one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info