I won't lie to you this is stupid af.

"
Aynix wrote:
"
Bleu42 wrote:
But a completely separate SSF mode with slightly increased drop rates? Naw don't want to make the people who farm this feel bad that a ssf player also found a rare item.

SSF is not separated. SSF was created as "badge of honor" for people who cried they want it. Because you can change from SSF to trade league any time it will NEVER be never balanced around SSF. And they wont disable migrating because it will turn it into separate mode and now they need to balance even more things and waste even more time.

yea my dude, I'm aware ssf isn't separated. I'm saying I'd LIKE a separate mode that can't be migrated and has better drop rates. In the past GGG has tried to use the point that a mode like this would cause players in other modes to not 'feel as good' about rare drops. Whiiiiiiiich I could get behind, except we have HOW many near exploits this league alone? How many thousands upon thousands of magebloods have already dropped? Adding a different option for SSF players wouldn't hurt a thing.

Trying to say this would take some sort of actual chunk of time for development is just a silly argument.
This is what people wanted so badly after getting a little taste of too much loot during affliction. Pretty much loot explosions alla Diablo 3 style. Yet everyone also cries about of how terrible messed up the economy is. Quite amusing to watch tho.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Pashid wrote:
This is what people wanted so badly after getting a little taste of too much loot during affliction. Pretty much loot explosions alla Diablo 3 style. Yet everyone also cries about of how terrible messed up the economy is. Quite amusing to watch tho.

You must be blind to draw an equation between these two cases.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
Pashid wrote:

+1
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
If you want a healthy economy then you can't have good drops and vice versa.
"
Bleu42 wrote:

Trying to say this would take some sort of actual chunk of time for development is just a silly argument.

Silly because its true? Do you think its just slapping command to disable migration and calling it a day? The moment they make it into separate mode people would cry that now that its separate they need to balance it, increase dropps BLA BLA BLA and add 1000 other things.
Give a finger, they will take entire hand, arm and probably even ur head.

"
Pashid wrote:

Looks like you have no clue why people loved Affliction. Dont worry, you are not alone. GGG also have no idea, thats why Nekropolis is garbage.
Last edited by Aynix on Apr 20, 2024, 8:47:45 PM
Thats a Screenshot from Ben while he was farming T17`, running around with Meatsacks that are 8 Times Ghosted or something like that xD pretty sure it isnt possible anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ouqRXVQST7k
I literaly quit because of this. Every T0 is cheap af and i just dont have the motivation to grind. Im like for what? 1 div doctors? etc
"
M1cash1 wrote:
Thats a Screenshot from Ben while he was farming T17`, running around with Meatsacks that are 8 Times Ghosted or something like that xD pretty sure it isnt possible anymore.

Only thing they nerfed is amount of ghosts you can get with this strat. Everything else is still in the game and thats why every unique in the game that can drop in those maps is worth nothing (except MB)
"
M1cash1 wrote:

no? YOU STILL CAN DO THAT.

1) Altar Spam
2) Torment Scarabs / release
3) Drag the meat around and put them all in
4) Kill the meat with iir culler

He was doing this YESTODAY it's even in the VOD FOR LIKE 10 HOURS lmao

in addition I WAS DOING THIS.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr