Game Has Died,

"
Silverpelt wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

[...]

Nah, it's just crazy that you claim you can't even find chaos orbs when the game shits these out like it's nothing.

Don't expect peopel to go easy on you when you make wild claims

He's playing Standard, you're playing league. Things are a bit worse over here without the league mechanics buffing every map.

Except Nekropolis makes maps even worse, not better.
Not the game, but for me the league is dead.
ded gaem
game is doing fine, just need more devs not working on poe2. At least if they want to change this much. Can't keep doing that with small amount of people. Too much things are left untested and broken.
Last edited by arknath on Apr 22, 2024, 2:02:54 AM
"
arknath wrote:
game is doing fine, just need more devs not working on poe2. At least if they want to change this much. Can't keep doing that with small amount of people. Too much things are left untested and broken.

But poe2 is the future, no way they gimp that.

Get ready for poe1 maintenance mode
"
Glorfndel01 wrote:

Its in maintenance mode for few years already.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Glorfndel01 wrote:

I don't disagree.

Ramping up as we go.

The question to me is if poe1 becomes Standard with what amounts to mini leagues.
Last edited by Glorfndel01 on Apr 22, 2024, 9:07:14 AM
rip
"
Glorfndel01 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Glorfndel01 wrote:

I don't disagree.

Ramping up as we go.

The question to me is if poe1 becomes Standard with what amounts to mini leagues.

Honestly if I could pick between "no new leagues nor mechanics, just core game changes" and leagues like Nekropolis... Yeah, I dont need leagues, Im good. Just give me fresh market once every 3-4 months and some balance changes
I recently came back and didnt play with sextants, but scarabs ant it chief. What an awful mechanic. 80% of the loot you pick up now is scarabs, awful.
IGN: Ziggro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info