T17 maps are making me want to quit the game

its not QQ

its spitting the truth

the fucking clown who tested it ? :))))))))))))
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

You got one shot because you rolled awful mods not because of your gear.

Interjecting here but isn't it pointless to have those mods if that's the result? I don't have any problem with reading mods personally and curating the content I run but if there are mods on the 17's that are universally skipped they probably need to address that.

The point of those mods is to be bad so you need to reroll them. Normal maps used to have awfull mods in the past as well (like blood magic). Its just GGG way of preventing inflation by adding more stuff to burn your currency.
Last edited by Aynix on Apr 20, 2024, 7:41:55 AM
I love T17 maps. Complete master stroke by GGG. I love them almost as much as I love my morning coffee.

This is even due to me only ever trying to run one, and failing miserably at the end with three jerks filling the entire screen with what I can only equate to nuclear waste.

111 maps sold the other day for 65 divines. That's why I love it so much. I get divines without the coronary stress test of rolling and hoping.

Leave the maps alone. All is well. Regardless of how many people cry about them.
I poop, therefore I am.
I think it is finally time for me to move on from this game and I have played since beta. It is only tuned around MF and full group play at this point. They keep nerfing the mid-game or T16 farming unless you are in a group to overcome the nerfs.

I was excited when they said they were getting rid of sextants but they jumped the shark and took stuff off the tree to put on scarabs. Then nerfed the hell out of drops or the rarity of things like top-tier essences (thus devaluing them) through how much power the scarabs have and allowing them to stack effects. Like getting +6 essence spawns from just scarabs.

They wonder why they can't get new players for this game and even went on to make a second game to try to capture them. The solo play experience is horrendous since Sentinel with a few bandaid leagues on top of it. That is if you want to play anything other than meta top tier builds.

Affliction proved that if you make the game more rewarding instead of balancing around group play with MF cullers then retention goes up. But no, we have to adjust everything upwards to T17s now instead of just deleting sextants and increasing base rewards.

They need to stop designing the game around hideout warriors trading everything away. It makes anyone who likes to craft their way through the game feel like an idiot trying to hit harder mods instead of just liquidating everything and buying from someone who got lucky and hit it in 4 attempts instead of 12+.
Last edited by Moregaze on Apr 23, 2024, 1:42:30 AM
LE>POE now soon d4 will go past aswell
"
openup001 wrote:
LE>POE now soon d4 will go past aswell

D4 bad
D4 is the most financially successful PC gaming failure of all time. I'm sure lots of devs would love to "fail" in the fashion of D4 over the past year.

At least I can get in melee range in endgame D4 without getting vaporized as a scrub casual.
And all of that solely because its Blizzard and milions of people that will buy the biggest piece of garbage they produce, as long its from Blizard.
Snipped.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Apr 23, 2024, 8:37:15 PM
T17 maps are the best content they added and it's the closest thing we've had as an expansion since the last expansion which was pretty long ago.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info