Hot take: Necropolis League is actually GREAT...

"
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Your response is very tacky. Sorry that I am 90% happy with the state of the game and changes being made, but there's plenty to go around that I criticize and want changed. That's why I say: engage with the argument, not the person. Right now all you do is move the discussion away from the actual topic to your personal bias towards me (which is ironic)

Addressing these issues are important for the overall conversation, so don't blame me for going off-topic when you are using your own playtime to validate random arguments from those with little playtime when criticized, essentially providing cover for them, contradicting your own stance on engaging with the argument and not the person.

As for the league itself, it seems more focused on pushing stash tab sales than providing enjoyment.

What bias? Being happy with the state of the game? Versus the bias of not being happy with the state of the game? Ridiculous notion, and easily debunked.

There is no contradiction in my stance either; anyone could have made the arguments OP has made, and I rightfully pointed that out. If you take issue with the fact that "I" am the one to point that out, well...

"you played too little"
"you played too much"
"you are too happy"

This schtik gets so very tiring.

And yes, having to store a lot of corpses for high-end crafting is a valid criticism. I am currently using 3 quad tabs and 2 regular tabs for corpses (which is more than sufficient and is partially due to me wanting to pre-sort them somewhat). At least the coffins aren't 2x3 sized like in Affliction league, that would have truly been horrible
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Apr 21, 2024, 11:31:27 AM
Game should be fun, NEVER work.
Poe is now just work.

Not a game to play for fun.

mark roberts will make people to shy away from poe
mark my words
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

I think it's a great league for people like me who love tinkering in PoB and who get into the finer details of crafting.

+1, for me tho best thing is t17, finally something with a little bit of difficulty.

Finally something that will lower "build diversity" even more because its impossible to run T17 reliably on anything that is not meta.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

I think it's a great league for people like me who love tinkering in PoB and who get into the finer details of crafting.

+1, for me tho best thing is t17, finally something with a little bit of difficulty.

Finally something that will lower "build diversity" even more because its impossible to run T17 reliably on anything that is not meta.

Not that it will help some people anyway. People imposed playing meta on themselfs without t17.

Can you also elaborate how you define meta? top 3? 5? 10? 5% use? 0.1%?
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Apr 21, 2024, 1:56:20 PM
"
Nomancs wrote:

Not that it will help some people anyway. People imposed playing meta on themselfs without t17.

Thats exactly why it will push even more people. Before you could clear T16 with even wack builds and make good money, but now "big money" was moved to T17 and your wack build wont clear those.
How I define meta? I dont have definition for it. If you ask someone what he play and after his answer you think "ofc you do" or "yeah, a lot of players play that" or thing like that, its meta to me.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

Thats exactly why it will push even more people. Before you could clear T16 with even wack builds and make good money, but now "big money" was moved to T17 and your wack build wont clear those.
How I define meta? I dont have definition for it. If you ask someone what he play and after his answer you think "ofc you do" or "yeah, a lot of players play that" or thing like that, its meta to me.

Oh, so you just will call meta build any build that will suit your argument. I'm playing SRS, they're on 31st place on PoE ninja this league, close to dual strike - as dual strike meta can be, lol.

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Apr 21, 2024, 2:42:13 PM
Sorry Nomancs, unless you can do T17s while hogtied on an unascended Scion using Conversion Trap you are being too meta.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
why even use skills?

The TRUE meta is using default attack only. 100% of players use it.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Apr 21, 2024, 2:59:53 PM
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

Oh, so you just will call meta build any build that will suit your argument. I'm playing SRS, they're on 31st place on PoE ninja this league, close to dual strike - as dual strike meta can be, lol.

Yes, every popular skill will fit my "meta definition". SRS would definitely fit this criteria early on in Affliction (one of most popular league starter) but IIRC they nerfed it in Nekropolis and its not as popular anymore (is even ANY minion build popular nowadays?)
Last edited by Aynix on Apr 21, 2024, 3:19:28 PM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Sorry Nomancs, unless you can do T17s while hogtied on an unascended Scion using Conversion Trap you are being too meta.

Seems so, as dual strike could be even considered meta.

@Aynix there are few minion builds more popular than dual strike or srs. I don't know about others but I can do all content.

If you're worried about no profit outside t17, Empyrion is making a series now about various farm strategies in regular map tiers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info