Hot take: Necropolis League is actually GREAT...

the level of unhinged complaining about everything every league regardless of how good it is is becoming mindblowing to me.

not rewarding enough? complain
too rewarding? complain

div 300c? complain
div 100c? complain

chase unique items too rare? complain
chase unique items available? complain

its laughable actually
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Last edited by RitualMurder on Apr 22, 2024, 2:40:55 PM
"
RitualMurder wrote:
the level of unhinged complaining about everything every league regardless of how good it is is becoming mindblowing to me.

too rewarding? complain

div 300c? complain
div 100c? complain

its laughable actually

And don't forget the people complaining about the people who complain.

It's not like there isn't anything to complain about the changes, the league is a complete sh*tshow. Maps with 456% Item quantity and 150% pack size mod feel like the Mojave desert, literally. Well rolled uncorrupted maps had more loot and mobs pre-3.24.

Last edited by Silverpelt on Apr 22, 2024, 3:24:36 PM
"
RitualMurder wrote:

too rewarding? complain

div 300c? complain
div 100c? complain

its laughable actually

Its like there are two groups of people with compelty opposite mindset!
Hard to believe, right?
"
Aynix wrote:
"
RitualMurder wrote:

too rewarding? complain

div 300c? complain
div 100c? complain

its laughable actually

Its like there are two groups of people with compelty opposite mindset!
Hard to believe, right?

its funny though just how common this generalizing of different people into single "meta minds" is. It must stem from the same part of the human brain that wants to build strawmen to argue against rather than the actual assertion. Its always a short journey to realization as well, I've never actually run into anyone who sticks to this conceptual error. They more or less immediately understand the fallacy they had been operating under.

Its like subjectivity... there's always someone on every forum for whom the light bulb hasn't quite gone off for them and then it does occasionally begrudgingly.

"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Frankly, I think they just didn't expect that people would want to hoard so many corpses.

Judging by design, I think they are fully aware of how to maximize stash usage, and any changes contributing to stash complications without backlash is most likely viewed as a success.

"
ArtCrusade wrote:
I can only speak from my SSF perspective

SSF is irrelevant since it segregates you from others and the game isn't balanced around it. SSF is also by far the most stash-demanding mode, where players must hoard far more items for build flexibility.

"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Rather, if they wanted to creep more monetization into PoE they'd release more specialized tabs which people have actually been asking for, such as one for tattoos and omens.

Why rush the release of specialized tabs when players are already purchasing additional premium and quad tabs as temporary solutions? Eventually, the same players will eagerly purchase the specialized tabs the same moment they hit the shelves.
Pretty hot take yup. SSF is a handicap, as all drops are designed around the existence of trading.
I gave this league a 2/10 at first.

After some patches and time to play more, I will raise it to an 8/10. They could have let us store like 1,000 coffins in the cemetery, it could have been a 9 if I didn't have several quad tabs full of these coffins.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info