3.24.1 Patch Notes

just press restart button GGG
"Fixed an issue where the "When a fifth Impale is inflicted on a Player, Impales are removed to Reflect their Physical Damage multiplied by their remaining Hits to that Player and their Allies within 1.8 metres" Tier 17 Map modifier extended its description across the screen."

The description says "reflect THIER" instead of "reflect their".
Way too late. Nerfing both the divine orb drops and now the t17 juicing after the top percent of the playerbase got to have fun and profit. Necropolis is now the TfT league needing to bulk trade full stash tabs of coffins to get anything done.
Cool changes and all but for the love of god please buff ritual rewards or the respective scarabs. You loose money by buying the scarabs, how is that ever allowed?
Thanks! Ur amazing guys !
"Todos os guerreiros sofrem com a perda, mas nem todos se rendem"
This is a yikes! Yes the 1% were getting very wealthy, but they always do. You guys with your crying, will now see the market turn and everything become wildly expensive like last league. This league at this moment in time literally only had inflation on 2 items. That will now become 30 items. Well done with the complaining GG
i hope you ban every single streamer that abused a non intended mechanic and now you take away from people that cant play 24/7 with rmt builds.
My Tormented Spirit :(
My Tormented Spirit :(
Glad I'm playing SSF. "Early birds" of the league in trade leagues are the worst.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info