3.24.1 Patch Notes

Never quit a league before, even Kalandra. Guess there is a first time for everything, huh? See you next league, guys, hopefully it will be better.
I mean, plank is at it's lowest, can't do any worse than that.
this t17 strat was always going to get nerfed. it was melting the servers too hard. that being said how about reverting the divine orb allflame nerfs and changing it to be like the campaign where the number of monsters killed in the previous zone effects the next map
[Removed by Support] fix unintended interactions.

Everyone crying in this thread needs to grow up. It's a game. Find a way to enjoy it without following in the shadows of exploiters / people who play the game faster than you do.

[Removed by Support]

They are undeniable improving the game.
Last edited by Vinky_GGG on Apr 10, 2024, 11:44:40 PM
any word on the t17 action speed reduction modifier affecting tricksters with One Step Ahead?
so everyone get rich with anarch farm and u guys now nerfing it now so ppl who dont use it yet cant use ever. fastest game company in universe what a speed precision omfg u guys are literally well oiled machhines and well rounded beasts i am speechless thanks for the fastest update
"
celso_vecchi wrote:
This is ridiculous. [Removed by Support] Now that the economy is completely broken and there are rivers of HH, MB and others out there. They will simply nerf the strategy. In other words, whoever won with this farm will win 2x. Now the price of all items will rise exorbitantly and in addition to having abused the strategy and farming mirrors and more mirrors, they will earn even more currency. While the rest will be even more screwed. Who knows, maybe I’ll be back in the next league, or not.
Good luck to everyone else who wants to continue being exploited in this league.

THE MINIMUM THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE TOGETHER WITH THIS NERF WAS TO GIVE A 2-3 DAY ROLLBACK SO THAT EVERYONE WHO ABUSED IT DIDN'T DESTROY THE LEAGUE. I BET THE MAJORITY WOULD SUPPORT THIS DECISION MUCH MORE!

THIS ^ , see you all next league maybe, OR NOT.

BTW GGG, Almost 1 year later im still waiting on my merch to be shipped to me.. WE are getting closer of a charge back situation!
Last edited by Vinky_GGG on Apr 10, 2024, 11:56:35 PM
Amazing patch, just disappointed that Locus Mines detonation sequences are still completely bugged.
So you do understand that sound pollution is a problem, but MTX in towns are still going to be maddening cacophony?
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
so many bugs, the lifeforce is not duplicate by using the lv3 harvest scarb in the new Perfused harvest map.
Too late

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info