3.24.1 Patch Notes

Affliction imo was the perfect balance for loot. Previous leagues were tolerable. you could get to a decent end game level and complete challenges.. But affliction made you want to play even after all of that because it was feasible to push your build or make different characters. I spent over 28 days of actual play time in Affliction and i enjoyed every bit of it.

This nonsense of this league was WAY too good. I dont care what level of investment you have or how long you played to get there. No player should be able to print 10 mirrors in one day (not to mention the other T0 uniques). If this had been allowed to continue this league would be absolutely wrecked (if it isnt already).

Everyone crying, nothing gona make ppl happy, ty ggg
This patch is about 11 days too late. That's why QA team should work before release and not be on vacation.
"
Simple2012 wrote:
"
phobyoux wrote:
Well thanks a lot but what about the 100000000000000000000 magebloods and HH droped?

What about the 10000 people that now have 1000 mirrors from that exploit?
What happened to "we do not nerf things while temp league is running"
What happened to POE being a fun game?
You will ruin economy every league and then nerf the bugs mid\league so normal people leave early and the exploiters and bots keep farming?
Thanks a lot i farmed 2 days to get my 25 divines for the HH now they go back to 150.
There are people with 9000 divs for 1 day doing you exploit and they can afford everything but the people that play honestly trying to get something out of this stupid league mechanic and the new atlas are sitting on their 20divs and wondering why keep play?
Not only that but my account was banned for 65 days becouse i said the F word to a guy that tried to scam me on trade swaping items and then not responding.
Keep the good work GGG...we will keep playing your game and not move to some of the better ones that already exists:)

Honestly, this whole league is also going to mess up the standard (not that I care, but some people do). It's my honest opinion that GGG should really reset this league ASAP and just have a do-over now that they've fixed the most broken aspects.

Cause the economy is completely busted due to some people farming mirrors/day instead of divines/day.

It's not only the T17s or the rogue exiles, don't forget the meatsack diviners etc as well, or reopening low tier maps looking out for the nameless-seer. This league just had way too much broken stuff, the best way to repair it would be a complete do-over. I really wish GGG would reset this league, or at least start a private league for us who want a do-over.

Let's not set a precendent where league releases become league beta tests.. ty.
THIS should have been a hotfix on day 2 or 3 of the league. Nerfing it now is the worst you could do. You know what was going on since day one when parties printed hundreds of divine per map which is absolutely unacceptable for the economy especially compared to solo players who couldn't afford to do any of these methods. It's fine if parties get more loot, but not 100-1000x the amount per map. How hard can it be to figure out that it's completely busted and overtuned and ruins the whole game for 95% playerbase. GGG still incapable of running their own game after 10+ years. It seems like they just don't give a f.
Last edited by J_Love on Apr 11, 2024, 4:24:44 AM
All you do is make rich people more rich. Most players can't even enjoy this game, because you nerf everything they want to try next day it was posted on reedit. Why don't you just delete all scarabs, all positive buffs on map and atlas tree passives, so we just suffer with no loot and crazy mobs.
Any chance of adding Arcane Cloak to the reduced volume please?
Very bad management. After Affliction this league is big L. Ignore everyone crying and whining, try to do better. Don't use fun boys as references who are simp enough to say that even bad things are good.
Second time that I get rekt because of a nerf in the mid of the league... Nice to know that before going to sleep my anarchy allflames were selling by 1.5divines and now are 20 chaos =)

Missing the times where GGG didn't nerf stuff during the league.
Please fix hideout imports with Steam CTDing by just clicking the import button.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info