3.24.1 Patch Notes

"
AMyllyA wrote:
Has strats in the game that makes rich get richer -> Nerfs all the good strats with no warning before casuals can catch up and do those strats but rich walks away even richer.
Thanks for this GGG, nerfed the only things that i wanted to try this league.

They could add 100000 times of options like that the "casuals" will never catch up.
"
Ton_Tunay wrote:
Glad I'm playing SSF. "Early birds" of the league in trade leagues are the worst.

Yeah makes me kinda go back to SSF, I think you did it right. Congrats dodging the drama :P
GGG need increase drop rate for tier 1 and 2 Divinations scarabs...
now looking so bad after nerf 3.24.1
What are you guys on about, the 'Divination scarab of things being broken' was pushing 60 divines yesterday if you wanted to find someone who would actually sell to you. Later it would be made even less available and rich would still get richer and other would not be able to use "the strat".

It has to be done, the damage has been done but better late then never.
so basically you let all rich be richer and all poor be poorer overnight xD crazy patch gg league
amazing work, great job :)
Damage is already done. The economy is irrepairable. As much as i hated this strategy, the people that play the game for 16h/day and the rmt-ers already abused the hell out it and, after these nerfs they're just going to get richer, while us people that try to have fun with the game only get poorer, since everything already skyrocketed in price.

GG, this league is close to overtaking Kalandra as the worst league of all time. If they don't rollback the last few days (which they won't, let's be honest), every casual player that is still left, is going to just quit. And they should quit, at this point you're just disrespecting our time.

Btw the crafting mecanic still sucks to use. Feels like we learned nothing from harvest league. Stop doing crafting leagues GGG.
"
The Syndicate Mastermind can now drop Veiled Orbs in Areas level 68 and above (previously level 78 and above). The chance for the Mastermind to drop the Veiled Orb between level 73 and 77 is 33% higher than between level 68 and 72. The chance between level 78 and 83 is 50% higher than between level 73 and 77.

This could be interpreted as "We've added Veiled Orbs drop in lower level areas, but with less chance to drop.".

Does the previous drop rate is now on the i68-72 areas or i78+ areas ?
Last edited by Killsniper on Apr 11, 2024, 4:06:30 AM
"
Bonelok wrote:
Unable to start PoE from steam on MacOS after new patch :/

My friend had last patch the same issue. He could fix it with starting the non 64 bit Client from the Steam folder maybe try that.....
restart, private league, anything or byebye, im not gonna play if my currency poof in a single night patch

dont play with my time pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info