3.24.1 Patch Notes

I didn't do any of the ghosted box farming and I think a nerf to the ghosts is fair

"
The Allflame Ember of Anarchy now causes a Monster Pack to be composed of a single Rogue Exile, instead of multiple.

doing this mid league I think is a bit much like the lesser farming methods all revolved around this and I was setup to farm these and sell them on to players.

the ghosted mobs essentially doubling the loot if not more of a map fair it was too much but these allflames were working as intended
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
POG
Good job GGG - it had to be stopped. Was even killing the servers i guess, no lag today at least :):):)
Those changes are a step in the right direction, however, you have made the T17 maps with 130Q on them to drop 1 fragment???
It seems you are not getting much right this league, the game is in a very bad state.
cool
OMG
This is the worst thing you could do in this situation. You just kicked thousands of people out of the game. Those who had scarabs, those who farmed/bought embers, you removed a mod from cards on which people ALREADY spent currency to roll, you ruined the game for those who farmed cards, you ruined the game for those who farmed scarabs, you ruined the game for those who farmed embers , you ruined the MF game, you kicked those who had just prepared and wanted to do something about it or made a build for it, you had a good and stable ratio chaos/divine (due to the costly map rolling), but you destroyed that too, it was the economy which allowed weak players to buy things they would never see and enjoy the game.
People play games to have fun, and not to wake up in the morning and see that they have lost everything they put their soul and effort into.
You have a GREAT game and a large audience that loves it.
But why don’t you have a [Removed by Support] PERSON in your company who knows how to work with this audience, understands what the players WANT and what CAN be done and what NOT.
Why didn’t ANY person on your team tell you that these decisions WOULD FRUSTRATE THE MOST PLAYERS directly or indirectly. Do you definitely need to see graphs with the outflow of players to understand what consequences that action entails? Then look more carefully this time
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Apr 11, 2024, 2:45:21 AM
good riddance!
rather late than never I suppose, lets hope the economy will recover for the few who stick around after this shit show.
Poggggggggggggggggg
"
simoniknow wrote:
Good job GGG - it had to be stopped. Was even killing the servers i guess, no lag today at least :):):)

exactly what someone with a MB would say. let me guess you did the rogue exile strat before this patch? :) :)
Players having fun? Patch this ahit fast.
GGG killed already dead league, congratulations!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info