Game closing without an error

Crashing a lot again.

I am watching twitch on my 2nd monitor -- not sure if that has something to do with it.

My CPU is not overheating. 60 degrees C max. My voltage is also not spiking: very stable and well withing norms for a I5-13600k.

Memory tests out fine. I'm at a loss at this point.
Anyone using the new NVIDIA APP beta software and having a direct crash to desktop, no error message from POE?
+1

Edit: After couple of hours of playing, i didn't get any crashes, but the performance (fps) in maps got really bad, especially when the map was delirious the fps dropped to like 20
Last edited by Aphyre on Apr 11, 2024, 3:35:14 PM
Since yesterday's patch, I have stopped crashing. I am going to return my Windows 11 PC back to high performance and will see if goes back to crashing or not.
Confirming that the crash I: was experiencing is fixed. I'm back to using high performance mode in Windows and haven't crashed on a map since the patch released.
Worked for me.
The amount of crashing to desktop is insane. I just tried to zone into Karui Shoes and my own hideout and it crashed 9 times in a row. Tried swapping DX11/Vulkan/DX12, all the same results. It shouldn't be my PC that's a problem, I can run every other game at ultra settings on a 13900k and a 4090 and the game was completely fine at league start, so one of the few patches in between then and now has caused this issue to come up.
Last edited by obake1 on Apr 23, 2024, 6:27:58 AM
Check for errors in event viewer when POE crashed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info