3.24.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

'if u don't want to just farm crimson temple then this scarab is for you' . for maximum dopamine not to be experienced , thank you you GGG . Clearly not made for me to play alone.
Cya guys in next league, previous league was amazing, tota was good too, but it seems you can't get three good leagues in a row.
My build has gone from ~21 Divines cost to ~50 Divines in the last 4 days. I was hoping to get lucky and get the divine devoted to catch up, but now the I will not be able to keep track of the inflation.

Thanks GGG, nice internal testing. Pondering to leave the league altogether.
So basically devoted mods atlas passives are kinda useless now to take?
League was so rewarding that they had to nerf it I'm on my 1000 map and still haven't seen the divine devoted modifier so for them to nerf them is just funny do they think its too easy to make currency using that shit cause one map costs like 10c because of how low they made the map spawn chance they could of just made it so if you complete the map you get better chance at finding a good devoted mod instead of obliterating the mechanic
make crafting more easy to use? whole graveyard is bad to use overall.
after hotfix my trigger helmet Kitava Thirst dont working i cant cast my frostbolts from this item wtf
I know it's fun for some people but I really hope this league doesn't go core...
"
Duendecilla wrote:
My build has gone from ~21 Divines cost to ~50 Divines in the last 4 days. I was hoping to get lucky and get the divine devoted to catch up, but now the I will not be able to keep track of the inflation.

Thanks GGG, nice internal testing. Pondering to leave the league altogether.

Hard to take posts like this seriously when the person saying it currently has no piece equipped gear that is more than 5-10c.

Bump your post as many times as you want. Its not like the Devs are changing anything your way anyways.

Generic I'm quitting/uninstalling post. Comes back to the game and none of the things they whined about changed their way. Only to whine about even more things.
Am I the only one having problems connecting to the login server after patch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info