3.24.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

man I spec into this just to give the mechanic a chance... now it's just a waste of points since you'll be flooded with hard modifiers in exchange a little chance of devoted mods that aren't even good... this is just sad but hey atleast the 1% player base that the game is obviously balance around is having fun hahaha
Padoru Intensifies
Congratulations on fucking a 90 days league on 3 days because you cant do the minimum balance whatsoever. See you on POE2 (maybe)
"
fmfelipe wrote:
Congratulations on fucking a 90 days league on 3 days because you cant do the minimum balance whatsoever. See you on POE2 (maybe)
Everything is going to be harder/scarce/less power creep in POE2 probably
3.23? we back in affliction?
i don't usually reply in forums. but here i want to say something.
i think the league is great. so many great new changes, it's a lot of fun to play and find new farming strategies with the new scarabs and atlas tree variants.
i don't understand all the negative comments.
ggg patched the league mechanics incredibly fast and i think it's a rock solid mechanic. of course not incredibly overtuned like last league (3x mageblood and 1x headhunter drops are absurd).
to all the people who think the league is bad. please don't make a bad mood for the people who enjoy it.
It's a rock solid league. You just have to go farming compared to the last league (and thank god the divine-mod is fixed, please no 2nd divine-piniata league)

P.s.: The only thing I would like to see is the possibility to disable the leaguemechanic completely. I really don't like the fact that you have to play the mechanic when you don't want to

P.p.s.: Many thanks GGG. You are doing a great job!
"
jeyar_one wrote:
i think the league is great. so many great new changes, it's a lot of fun to play and find new farming strategies with the new scarabs and atlas tree variants.
ggg patched the league mechanics incredibly fast and i think it's a rock solid mechanic. of course not incredibly overtuned like last league (3x mageblood and 1x headhunter drops are absurd).
to all the people who think the league is bad. please don't make a bad mood for the people who enjoy it.
It's a rock solid league. You just have to go farming compared to the last league (and thank god the divine-mod is fixed, please no 2nd divine-piniata league)

P.s.: The only thing I would like to see is the possibility to disable the leaguemechanic completely. I really don't like the fact that you have to play the mechanic when you don't want to

I'm literally standing here asking myself the same question 😂. It's time to make another 1% category, "The Karens"
"
jeyar_one wrote:

Well, some people are into sadomasochism and some aren't. Different strokes for different folks.
Please fix monsters and skill effects not loading. I am mostly fighting invisible mobs for most of a map.
goku_gg
Still waiting on the hot fix that makes it so you can silence the war cry sound effect.
Nice, instead of fixing abuse or nerfing MF and broken party MF GGG again nerfed everything.
The game already has the functionality you need in harbingers (random currency), but who cares? Totally not our beloved Mark.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info